Jewel Kilcher is a multitalented entertainer known for her extensive work as a singer and actress. With her father being a musician, she grew up pretty close to music and it has stayed with her ever since. Her journey toward becoming an internationally recognized artist began through local clubs and coffeehouses. Her local popularity attracted the attention of Atlantic Records. After being signed by them, her debut studio album “Piece of You” got released in 1995 and it has become one of the highest-selling debut albums by any artist. Subsequent to such a spectacular debut, she has gone on to release over a dozen albums that include many chart-topping songs.
Aside from her musical success, she has pursued writing and acting projects as well. Although she has done very limited work in these fields but has received praise for the ones she has completed. Now lastly moving from her professional achievements to her personal life, Jewel Kilcher had a long-term relationship with cowboy Ty Murray. They dated for 10 years and then remained married for another six years. The couple has a daughter together.
Jewel Kilcher Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jewel Kilcher
- Nicknames: Jewel
- Date of Birth: May 23, 1974
- Birthplace: Payson, Utah, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer and Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Religion: Christianity
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Jewel Kilcher Height Weight Body Measurements Shoe Size Statistics
Jewel Kilcher Family Details:
- Father Name: Attila Kuno Kilcher (Musician)
- Mother Name: Lenedra Jewel Kilcher
- Siblings Name: Shane Kilcher (Older Brother), Atz Lee Kilcher and Nikos Kilcher (Younger Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Ty Murray (m. 2008–2014)
- Children Name: Kase Townes Murray
Jewel Kilcher Relationships History:
- Jean-Claude Van Damme – Actor
- Steve Poltz – Musician
- Sean Penn – Actor
- Ty Murray – Cowboy
- Charlie Whitehurst – NFL Footballer
Jewel Kilcher Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Pieces of You (1995)
- First Film: Ride with the Devil (1999)
- First TV Show: Crossroads (1994)
Jewel Kilcher Distinctive Features:
- Wide forehead
- Crooked upper teeth
Jewel Kilcher Body Measurements:
The following list contains Jewel Kilcher height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurement statistics complete information.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Centimeters: 168 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 60 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 132 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
Jewel Kilcher Interesting Facts:
- She is a soprano.
- She gave birth to her first child at age 37.
- As a child, her musical talents were recognized and groomed by her father.
- Jewel is estranged from her mother since 2003. She served as her business manager and allegedly stole millions from her earnings.