The young star of the entertainment industry, Max Schneider has made a name for himself in fields of singing, acting, modeling, and dancing. After properly starting his professional career in 2008, he earned initial recognition through modeling and acting. He first gained recognition internationally after being featured in a Dolce And Gabbana campaign followed by the main cast role of Zander Robbins in the television series, How to Rock. While rising to fame through acting and modeling, Max continued pursuing his passion for music as well. As of now, not only has he released solo music but has made collaborations in many other artists as well. Lastly, when it comes to the personal life of Max Schneider, he announced his marriage to volleyball player Emily Cannon during 2016.
Max Schneider Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Maxwell George Schneider
- Nicknames: MAX
- Date of Birth: June 21, 1992
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer, Actor, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Max Schneider Height Weight Body Measurements Age Facts
Max Schneider Family Details:
- Father: His father is from an Ashkenazi Jewish family.
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Emily Cannon (m. 2016)
- Children Name: Unknown
Max Schneider Relationships History:
- Lulu Antariksa – Singer (2013)
- Emily Cannon – Volleyball Player (2015)
Max Schneider Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: NWL (2015)
- First Film: The Last Keeper (2013)
- First TV Show: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2009)
Max Schneider Distinctive Features:
- Wide Smile
- Thick Eyebrows
- Chiseled Jawline
Max Schneider Body Measurements:
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7¾”
- Height in Centimeters: 172 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 72 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 159 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
Max Schneider Interesting Facts:
- He had his first kiss at the age of twelve.
- His stage name MAX is stylized as “MΛX”.
- His wife Emily Cannon is a volleyball player.
- Some of his favorite actors are Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Daniel Day-Lewis and Leonardo DiCaprio.
- His favorite musicians include Prince, Justin Timberlake, Bruno Mars, Stevie Wonder, Etta James, and Pharrell Williams.