Having become the lowest-ranked player ever (83rd) to win a women’s singles title with a victory at the 2017 US Open, Sloane Stephens has made a name for herself in women’s tennis through some spectacular performance in her career. After a pretty impressive junior career, she turned professional in 2010 and immediately made her presence felt. Entering the 2013 Australian Open seeded 29th, Sloane reached the semi-finals of the tournament by defeating Serena Williams in the quarterfinals and then also showed good performance at the 2013 Wimbledon Championships. In her short career as a pro, the tennis star has already won several titles including the 2017 US Open which clearly reflects her on-court talent. While when it comes to her off-court life, Sloane Stephens has remained in a relationship with professional footballer Jozy Altidore.
Sloane Stephens Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Sloane Stephens
- Nicknames: Stephens
- Date of Birth: March 20, 1993
- Birthplace: Plantation, Florida, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Professional Tennis Player
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Sloane Stephens Height Weight Body Measurements Age Facts
Sloane Stephens Family Details:
- Father: John Stephens (Former American Football Player)
- Mother: Sybil Smith (Former Swimmer)
- Siblings: Shawn Farrell (Younger Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Sloane Stephens Relationships History:
- Jack Sock (Tennis Player)
- Jozy Altidore (Footballer)
Sloane Stephens Career Highlights:
- Turned Pro: 2010
- First Grand Slam Singles Title: US Open (2017)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Sloane Stephens Distinctive Features:
- Muscular Body
Sloane Stephens Body Measurements:
Following are the American tennis player Sloane Stephens height, weight, bra cup, shoe size and other body measurements complete details.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 7”
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 61 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 134 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
- Body Measurements: 34-24-33
Sloane Stephens Interesting Facts:
- Her favorite surface is Clay.
- Sloane Stephens first began playing tennis at age 9.
- Venus Williams, Serena Williams and Kim Clijsters are among her main inspirations for tennis.