Serena Jameka Williams is an American professional tennis player, widely regarded as one of the greatest players of all time. Born on September 26, 1981, she started playing tennis at a quite young age along with her elder sister Venus Williams and after showing extremely impressive performances throughout her junior career, she turned pro during 1995. Soon after making her professional debut, Serena began to dominate the game by beating many top players of that time which led her in world top ten players ranking during 1999 for the first time. The year 2002 marked the beginning of her domination over the female tennis as she won her first Grand Slam Wimbledon Championship and also earned her world no. 1 ranking during that year. Since then, Serena Williams has gone on to win all major titles in tennis both in singles and doubles competitions. She holds the record of the highest number of singles, doubles and mixed doubles titles combined amongst all active players, male or female. Along with this, she also shares the record of winning the most Olympic gold medals (four) with her sister Venus.
In addition to her on-court achievements, Williams has also proven her skills in the field of fashion designing and many see her as a trendsetter due to her unusual and colorful outfits. She has also made guest appearances in different TV shows and also released her first autobiography entitled “On the Line” during 2009. As far as the personal life of her is concerned, Serena Williams has remained in a relationship with a number of celebrities but finally married Alexis Ohanian in 2017.
Serena Williams Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Serena Jameka Williams
- Nickname: Momma Smash
- Date of Birth: September 26, 1981
- Birthplace: Saginaw, Michigan, US
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Professional Tennis Player
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Dark brown
- Hair Color: Black
Serena Williams Body Measurements Bra Size Height Weight
Serena Williams Family Details:
- Father: Richard Williams (Tennis Coach)
- Mother: Oracene Price (Tennis Coach)
- Siblings: Venus Williams, Dylan Williams, Richard Williams III, Lyndrea Price, Yetunde Price, Isha Price
- Spouse: Alexis Ohanian (m. 2017)
- Children: Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr. (Daughter)
Serena Williams Relationships History:
- Keyshawn Johnson (2002-2003)
- Brett Ratner (2004-2006)
- Patrick Mouratoglou (2012-2015)
- Alexis Ohanian (2016)
Serena Williams Career Highlights:
- Turned Professional: September 24, 1995
- Highest World Ranking: No. 1
- Plays: Right-handed
- First Film: Hair Show (2004)
Serena Williams Body Measurements:
Complete Tennis star Serena Williams body measurements details are listed below including her weight, height, dress, bra and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9″
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 70 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 154pounds
- Bra Size: 36D
- Cup Size: D
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Body Measurements: 40-30-44
Serena Williams Interesting Facts:
- She started playing tennis at the age of just three.
- Serena is fifteen months younger than her sister Venus Williams.
- Some of Serena Williams favorite musicians are Mariah Carey, Beyonce, and Brandy.