Gwen Renee Stefani is an American singer, actress and fashion designer born on October 3, 1969. Stefani earned popularity as the lead vocalist of the rock band No Doubt but soon she start focusing on her solo career. In 2004, Gwen released her debut album Love. Angel. Music. Baby which earned critical acclaim all over the world. The second album of her was The Sweet Escape and this album also produced hit singles such as Wind It Up and The Sweet Escape. As a solo artist, Gwen Stefani has won numerous music awards, including Grammy Award, World Music Award, American Music Award and Brit Award. In 2012, VH1 as well ranked Stefani on their list as a number thirteen “100 Greatest Women in Music”.
Besides a popular singer, Stefani is also a fashion designer. she launched different clothing lines including L.A.M.B and Harajuku Lovers line. In addition to that, Gwen’s philanthropy work is also not hidden from anyone. The singer married British musician Gavin Rossdale in 2002 and divorced during 2016 while the couple has three children together.
Gwen Stefani Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Gwen Renée Stefani
- Nicknames: Harajuku Girl
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter
- Date of Birth: October 3, 1969
- Birthplace: Fullerton, California, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
Gwen Stefani Family Details:
- Father: Dennis Stefani
- Mother: Patti Flynn
- Siblings: Eric Stefani, Todd Stefani, Jill Stefani
- Spouse: Gavin Rossdale (m. 2002 – 2006)
- Children: Kingston Rossdale, Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale, Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale
Gwen Stefani Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Angel. Music. Baby
- First Film: Zoolander
Gwen Stefani Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 6″ (1.68 m)
- Weight: 52 kg
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size:5 US
- Body Measurements: 32B-26-33
Gwen Stefani Interesting Facts:
- The favorite food of Stefani is sushi.
- Gwen is popular for her platinum hair and bright red lipstick.
- The nicknames of Stefani are G-loc and Sunshine.