Avril Lavigne is a French-Canadian singer born on September 27, 1984. She was interested in music since her childhood. Avril started her career properly with the release of her debut album named “Let Go”. This album gave her recognition and fame in the music industry and she became one of the most popular pop-punk artists. For that reason, Lavigne also earned her reputation of a pop punk princess and skater punk persona. After this huge success, Avril released several albums including Under My Skin, The Best Damn Thing, Goodbye Lullaby and Avril Lavigne, all these albums gave some hit singles and produced world breaking records. Avril won total 320 awards and 300 nominations including 8 Grammy Awards nominations and Brit Award as a singer.
Besides singing, Lavigne is also an actress and a designer she as well worked in different movies such as Over the Hedge and Fast Food Nation. Avril has been too involved in several charity programmes. She established her own charity foundation named “The Avril Lavigne Foundation” to help young people against serious illnesses and disabilities. Lavigne was married to Deryck Whibley but they separated in 2010 and later she married musician Chad Kroeger in 2013 but that also ended in 2015.
Avril Lavigne Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Avril Ramona Lavigne
- Nicknames: Avie, Av
- Occupation: Songwriter, Singer
- Date of Birth: September 27, 1984
- Birthplace: Belleville, Ontario, Canada
- Nationality: Canadian
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Avril Lavigne Body Measurements Bra Size Height Weight Stats
Avril Lavigne Family Details:
- Father: Jean-Claude Lavigne
- Mother: Judith-Rosanne Loshaw
- Siblings: Michelle Lavigne (Younger Brother), Matthew Lavigne (Older Brother)
- Spouse: Chad Kroeger (m. 2013), Deryck Whibley (m. 2006–2010)
- Children: None
Avril Lavigne Relationships History:
- Deryck Whibley – Musician (2003-2010)
- Brody Jenner – TV Personality (2010-2012)
- Chad Kroeger – Musician (2012-2015)
Avril Lavigne Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Let Go (2002)
- First Film: Going the Distance (2004)
Avril Lavigne Distinctive Features:
- Short Height
Avril Lavigne Body Measurements:
Below are the complete singer Avril Lavigne body measurements statistics.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 1″
- Height in Centimeters: 155 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 50 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 110 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-32
Avril Lavigne Interesting Facts:
- Avril loves to eat pizza.
- She likes to play video games.
- Her name Avril is a French word for English word April.