Whitney Elizabeth Houston was an American actress, singer, model and producer born on 9th August 1963 and died on February 11, 2012. She was in touch with music since her childhood. At the age of fourteen, Houston worked as a backup singer and sang background vocals in several singles. In 1985, Whitney released her self titled album which gave her international recognition and fame through hit singles including Someone for Me and You Give Good Love. Later on, Houston released numerous albums in her musical career and gained success such as Whitney, My Love is Your Love and I Look to You. She won numerous awards in her life included Grammy Awards, American Music Award and Emmy Award. According to Guinness World Records, Whitney Houston was the most awarded female artist ever. In addition to that, Whitney was also a model and actress and she appeared in lot of films and as well recorded sound tracks for numerous films. Her filmography consisted of following movies; The Bodyguard, The Preacher’s Wife and Sparkle. As for her personal life, Houston was married to Bobbi Brown in 1992 but the couple separated in 2007. They both have a daughter named Bobbi Kristina Brown. Unfortunately in 2012, Whitney Houston was found deceased in her guest room.
Whitney Houston Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Whitney Elizabeth Houston
- Nicknames: Nippy
- Date of Birth: August 9, 1963
- Birthplace: Newark, New Jersey, U.S.
- Occupation: Singer, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Dark brown
- Hair Color: Dyed brown
Whitney Houston Family Details:
- Father: John Russell Houston
- Mother: Cissy Houston
- Siblings: Gary Garland, Michael Houston
- Spouse: Bobby Brown (m. 1992–2007)
- Children: Bobbi Kristina Brown
Whitney Houstan Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Whitney Houston
- First Film: The Bodyguard
- First TV Show: Gimme a Break!
Whitney Houston Body Measurements:
Complete singer Whitney Houston body measurements are listed below including her height, weight, dress, shoe and bra size.
- Height: 5′ 6″
- Weight: 61 kg (135 lbs)
- Bra Size: 34C
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-23-33
Whitney Houston Interesting Facts:
- Her favorite color was purple.
- She was first discovered in a nightclub at the age of 19.
- Whitney Houston died at the age of 48.
- The favorite subject of her in school was history.