Halle Berry, born on 14th August 1966 is an American actress and former fashion model. Halle started her career as an actress from a television series living Dolls. The film debut of Halle was in a small role for Spike lee’s Jungle Fever in 1991. Her breakthrough film role was in the movie Boomerang. In 2001, Halle’s performance in the romantic drama named Monster’s Ball gave her the Oscar for a leading role. Afterwards Halle berry worked in several movies such as The Flinstones, Bulworth, Race the Sun, X-Men, Swordfish, X2: X-Men United, X-Men: The Last Stand, Cloud Atlas, The Call, X-Men: Days of future Past. In 2000s, she was one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood.
Halle Berry won several awards as an actress including Primetime Emmy Award, Golden Globe Award, Screen Actors Guild Awards, Academy Award, golden Raspberry Awards and National Board of Review Award. Besides acting, Halle also worked as a model and entered numerous beauty contests and as well become the 1st runner-up in the Miss USA Pageant. She was also ranked No. 1 on People’s magazine 50 Most Beautiful People in the world listed in 2003. Halle divorced from David Justice a baseball player and Eric Benet a singer. Berry has a daughter by model Gabriel Aubry and a son by Olivier Martinez.
Halle Berry Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Halle Maria Berry
- Nicknames: Halle
- Occupation: Actress
- Date of Birth: August 14, 1966
- Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Black
Halle Berry Bra Size Height Weight Body Measurements Vital Stats
Halle Berry Family Details:
- Father Name: Jerome Jesse Berry
- Mother Name: Judith Ann Hawkins
- Siblings: Renee Berry, Heidi Berry
- Spouse: David Justice (m. 1992–1997), Eric Benét (m. 2001–2005), Olivier Martinez (m. 2013)
- Children: Nahla Ariela Aubry, Maceo Robert Martinez
Halle Berry Career Highlights:
- First TV Show: Living Dolls
- First Film: Jungle Fever
Halle Berry Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 5″ (1.66 m)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34DD
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-26-37
Halle Berry Interesting Facts:
- She was a cheerleader during high school.
- Halle Berry is the first ever African-American actress to receive an Oscar award for a leading role.
- Some of her favorite actresses are Jodie Foster, Whoopi Goldberg and Dorothy Dandridge.