Halle Berry, born on 14th August 1966 is an American actress and former fashion model. Halle started her career as an actress in the television series Living Dolls. The film debut of Halle was in a small role in Spike lee’s Jungle Fever in 1991. Her breakthrough film role was in the movie Boomerang. In 2001, Halle’s performance in the romantic drama named Monster’s Ball gave her the Oscar for a leading role. Afterward, Halle berry worked in several movies such as The Flinstones, Bulworth, Race the Sun, X-Men, Swordfish, X2: X-Men United, X-Men: The Last Stand, Cloud Atlas, The Call, X-Men: Days of Future Past. In the 2000s, she was one of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood.
Halle Berry won several awards as an actress including the Primetime Emmy Award, Golden Globe Award, Screen Actors Guild Award, Academy Award, Golden Raspberry Award, and National Board of Review Award. Besides acting, Halle also worked as a model and entered numerous beauty contests and as well become the 1st runner-up in the Miss USA Pageant. She has also ranked No. 1 on People magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful People in the world listed in 2003. As for her personal life, Halle has failed marriages to baseball player David Justice, singer Eric Benet, and actor Olivier Martinez. While for her children, she has a daughter by model Gabriel Aubry and a son by Olivier Martinez.
Halle Berry Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Halle Maria Berry
- Nicknames: Halle
- Occupation: Actress
- Date of Birth: August 14, 1966
- Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Race/ Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Halle Berry Height Weight Body Measurements Shoe Size Stats
Halle Berry Family Details:
- Father Name: Jerome Jesse Berry (Hospital Attendant)
- Mother Name: Judith Ann Hawkins (Psychiatric Nurse)
- Siblings: Renee Berry, and Heidi Berry (Sisters)
- Spouse: David Justice (m. 1992–1997), Eric Benét (m. 2001–2005), Olivier Martinez (m. 2013)
- Children: Nahla Ariela Aubry (Daughter), Maceo Robert Martinez (Son)
Halle Berry Career Highlights:
- First TV Show: Living Dolls (1989)
- First Film: Jungle Fever (1991)
Halle Berry Relationships History:
- John Ronan – Dentist (1989-1991)
- Eddie Murphy – Comedian (1991-1992)
- David Justice – Baseball Player (1992-1997)
- Eric Benét – Singer (1999-2005)
- Gabriel Aubry – Model (2005-2010)
- Olivier Martinez – Actor (2010-2016)
- Van Hunt – Singer (2020)
Halle Berry Distinctive Features:
- Short Hair
- Mixed Ethnicity
Halle Berry Body Measurements:
The following list includes actress Halle Berry height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurement statistics.
- Build: Voluptuous
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Centimeters: 166 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Bra Size: 34DD
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-26-37
Halle Berry Interesting Facts:
- Berry is a type 2 diabetic.
- She was a cheerleader during high school.
- Halle Berry is the first-ever African-American actress to receive an Oscar award for a leading role.
- Some of her favorite actresses are Jodie Foster, Whoopi Goldberg, and Dorothy Dandridge.