The Australian actress Claire Holt started her career through TV commercials and gained major recognition during 2006 through her role in the series H2O: Just Add Water. In 2011, Claire landed the role of Rebekah Mikaelson in the hit television series The Vampire Diaries and then joined the cast of its spin-off The Originals as well. In addition to TV, Holt’s big-screen career has also seen a boom in recent years with major roles in films like 47 Meters Down and The Divorce Party. Moving towards the off-camera life of Claire Holt, she was previously married to TV producer Matthew Kaplan and after their divorce, the actress became engaged to real estate executive Andrew Joblon.
Claire Holt Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Claire Rhiannon Holt
- Nicknames: Claire
- Date of Birth: 11 June 1988
- Birthplace: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Nationality: Australian
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Claire Holt Height Weight Body Measurements Age Stats
Claire Holt Family Details:
- Father: John Holt
- Mother: Ann Holt
- Siblings: Madeline Holt and Rachel Holt (Sister), David Holt (Brother)
- Spouse Name: Matt Kaplan (m. 2016 – 2017)
- Children Name: None
Claire Holt Relationships History:
- Luke Mitchell (2008)
- Joseph Morgan (2011-2012)
- Matt Kaplan (2014)
- Andrew Joblon (2017)
Claire Holt Career Highlights:
- First Film: Messengers 2: The Scarecrow (2009)
- First TV Show: H2O: Just Add Water (2006)
Claire Holt Body Measurements:
Below is the list of actress Claire Holt height, weight, bra cup, shoe size and other body measurements details.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6½”
- Height in Centimeters: 169 cm
- Weight in Kilogram:
- Weight in Pounds:
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-27-34
Claire Holt Interesting Facts:
- She loves to play volleyball.
- Claire Holt holds a black belt in Taekwondo.
- “This Is England” is among her favorite movies.
- Her initial aim was to become a doctor but then became interested in acting.