Adele Emily Sande is a Scottish recording artist and songwriter born on 10th March 1987. Music was her passion since her childhood. At the age of ten, Emeli wrote her first song for her primary school talent show. Sande earned fame and recognition in the music industry after featuring in the track “Diamond Rings” by the rapper Chipmunk in 2009. It became their first top ten single on the UK Singles Chart. A year later, Emeli featured on “Never Be Your Woman” by the rapper Wiley which as well became top ten hit. In 2011, she released her debut solo single Heaven and the following year released her first studio album, Our Version of Events. The album received critical acclaim and became the most selling album of 2012 in the UK. Currently, Sande is working on her second studio album, Long Live the Angels which is scheduled to be released in November 2016. Along with singing, she as well co-wrote several songs such as Let Go and Dreamer. She won numerous accolades and nominations throughout her career including Brit Awards. in her personal life, Emeli Sande was married with her long-term boyfriend Adam Gouraguine in 2012. The couple divorced after a year of marriage.
Emeli Sande Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Adele Emily Sande
- Nicknames: Emeli
- Date of Birth: 10 March 1987
- Birthplace: Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, England
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
Emeli Sande Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements Stats Ethnicity
Emeli Sande Family Details:
- Father: Joel Sande (Teacher)
- Mother: Diane Sande-Wood
- Siblings: One Sister
- Spouse Name: Adam Gouraguine (Married 2012-2014)
- Children Name: None
Emeli Sande Relationships History:
- Adam Gouraguine (2005 – 2014)
Emeli Sande Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Our Version of Events (2012)
- First Film: None
- First TV Show: The Xtra Factor (2011)
Emeli Sande Distinctive Features:
- Undercut Hairstyle
- Soprano Vocal Range
Emeli Sande Body Measurements:
The singer Emeli Sande body measurements complete information is listed below such as her height (feet/ centimeters), weight (kg/ pounds), dress, bust, waist, hip, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 3″ (160 cm)
- Weight: 52 kg (115 lbs)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-27-34
Emeli Sande Interesting Facts:
- Emeli learned to play piano at an early age.
- Sande created her own program called Community Clavinova.
- She has a tattoo on her forearm of the portrait of Frida Kahlo.
- At the age of ten, Emeli wrote her first song for a primary school talent show.
- Some artists for which she was written songs include Rihanna, Leona Lewis, Tinchy Stryder and Alesha Dixon.