Harry Edward Styles is a pop singer and actor born on February 1, 1994. Harry started his career as a singer from Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School, where he and his three friends formed a band called White Eskimo and Harry being the lead singer of the band. Styles got initial fame after participating in television show “The X Factor” in 2010 where he formed a band named One Direction with four other contestants of the show Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Lousi Tomlinson and Niall Horan. This band received great appreciation from fan during the show and earned further international fame with the release of their hit debut album Up All Night which has been followed by three more albums so far.
The band has won several awards including two BRIT Awards and four MTV Video Music Awards. The debut single of One Direction’s named “What Makes You Beautiful” received highest ranking and become one of the best selling singles of all time. When it comes to his personal life, Harry Styles has been linked with several celebrities so far including The X Factor presenter Caroline Flack, singer Taylor Swift and model Kendall Jenner.
Harry Styles Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Harry Edward Styles
- Nicknames: Hazza
- Occupation: Singer
- Date of Birth: February 1, 1994
- Birthplace: Evesham, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Harry Styles Family Details:
- Father Name: Desmond Styles
- Mother Name: Anne Cox
- Siblings: Gemma Styles
Harry Styles Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Up All Night
- First TV Show: The X Factor
- First Film: One Direction: This Is Us
Harry Styles Body Measurements:
Given below are complete details about singer Harry Styles body measurements including weight, height, shoe size, biceps, chest and waist.
- Height: 5′ 11″ (1.80 m)
- Weight: 74 kg (163 lbs)
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Chest: 38 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
- Waist: 31 inches
Harry Styles Interesting Facts:
- He often talks while sleeping.
- The band name One Direction was suggested by Harry Styles.
- Considers Coldplay, Elvis Presley, Kings of Leon and Foster the People as some of his musical influences.