Janet Mock was working in the field of journalism when she publicly came out as a trans woman in 2011 that earned her a great amount of media coverage and made her a known figure at the international level. Afterwards, she began working on her debut book titled “Redefining Realness” which got published in 2014 and ended up becoming a New York Times bestseller. Her life story and experience after coming out as a trans woman has been widely covered by many major media outlets and Janet has used all these opportunities to raise awareness about transgender rights. In her personal life, Mock married photographer Aaron Tredwell in 2015 but unfortunately, the marriage lasted for just four years and the couple separated in early 2019.
Janet Mock Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Charles Mock
- Nicknames: Janet
- Date of Birth: March 10, 1983
- Birthplace: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: TV Host, Writer, Activist
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Janet Mock Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Facts
Janet Mock Family Details:
- Father: Charlie Mock III
- Mother: Elizabeth Mock
- Siblings: Chad Mock (Brother)
- Spouse Name: Aaron Tredwell (m. 2015-2019)
- Children Name: None
Janet Mock Relationships History:
- Aaron Tredwell – Photographer (2009-2019)
Janet Mock Career Highlights:
- First TV Show: Melissa Harris-Perry (2013)
Janet Mock Distinctive Features:
- Curly Hair
- High Forehead
Janet Mock Body Measurements:
Janet Mock body measurements complete information is listed below including her weight, height, bra cup, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 6”
- Height in Centimeters: 167 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 60 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 132 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
Janet Mock Interesting Facts:
- She loves vintage clothing.
- She started her transition procedure in high school.
- Janet once worked for People Magazine as an editor.
- She is the first-ever trans woman of color to become the writer of a television series.