The British actress Madeleine Mantock started her on-screen career in 2011 with a series regular role of Scarlett Conway in the medical drama Casualty. In the search for better work opportunities, Madeleine traveled to the United States in 2013 where she landed her first TV series main role as Astrid, on The Tomorrow People. In the following year, she got introduced to the wider international audience through her small but important role in the blockbuster movie, Edge of Tomorrow. Since then, the actress has continued to remain active in both film and television industries with the TV being the prime source of her success till now. Despite being in the public eye for years now, Madeleine Mantock has somehow managed to keep most of her personal life private due to which there aren’t any details available publicly related to her dating history.
Madeleine Mantock Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Madeleine Mantock
- Nicknames: Madeleine
- Date of Birth: May 26, 1990
- Birthplace: Nottinghamshire, England
- Nationality: English
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Madeleine Mantock Height Weight Body Measurements Age Facts
Madeleine Mantock Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Leon Mantock (Older Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Madeleine Mantock Relationships History:
- She hasn’t dated anyone publicly till now.
Madeleine Mantock Career Highlights:
- First Film: Edge of Tomorrow (2014)
- First TV Show: Casualty (2011)
Madeleine Mantock Distinctive Features:
- Curly Hair
- High Cheekbones
Madeleine Mantock Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete actress Madeleine Mantock height, weight, shoe, bra cup size, and other body measurements stats.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8″
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Madeleine Mantock Interesting Facts:
- Madeleine is of Afro-Caribbean and Caucasian descent.
- She did several modeling gigs in order to pay for her drama schooling.
- Mantock landed the role of Scarlett Conway in the Casualty TV series before graduating from the drama school.