Angelica Hale grew up taking professional singing lessons and performing at various functions. She rose to stardom in 2017 auditioning for the 12th season of the talent competition show, America’s Got Talent. Performing extremely well at each stage of the competition, Angelica ended-up becoming the youngest ever runner-up in the history of the show. Since gaining recognition through the show, she has continued to perform at various events and seeing how much she has already achieved at such a young age, Hale’s future singing career clearly seems to be a very thriving one. As far as her family life is concerned, her parents a James Hale and Eva Bolando while she also has a younger sister named Abigail Hale, who was born while Angelica competing on America’s Got Talent.
Angelica Hale Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Angelica Hale
- Nicknames: Angie, Gelly
- Date of Birth: July 31, 2007
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Angelica Hale Height Weight Body Measurements Age Facts
Angelica Hale Family Details:
- Father: James Hale
- Mother: Eva Bolando
- Siblings: Abigail Hale (Younger Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Angelica Hale Relationships History:
- She is yet to date anyone publicly.
Angelica Hale Career Highlights:
- First Film: Medieval Sockocalpyse (2016)
- First TV Show: America’s Got Talent (2017)
Angelica Hale Distinctive Features:
- Small Eyes
Angelica Hale Body Measurements:
Complete singer Angelica Hale height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics are listed below.
- Height in Feet: 4’ 6”
- Height in Centimeters: 137 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 32 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 70 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Angelica Hale Interesting Facts:
- Her singing idols include Alicia Keys, Mariah Carey, and Whitney Houston.
- She finished in second place on the 12th season of America’s Got Talent show.
- Angelica Hale is the youngest runner-up in America’s Got Talent show history.
- In 2013, she received a kidney transplant from her mother, Eva in order to save her life.