Luciana Caporaso is an English artist, singer and actress born on June 23, 1973. She made her acting debut in 1994 British TV series Anna Lee. Luciana sang the track, Sister Sister and other incidental songs on the show. In the same year, she released her debut solo single, “Get It Up for Love” produced by Dancin’ Danny D. In 1996, Caporaso joined the band Crush and their second eponymous album was released in 1997. Luciana received mainstream success by featuring in single Yeah Yeah which peaked at number 2 on the UK Singles Chart. Later on, she was featured in the Taio Cruz’s single Come On Girl and it peaked at number five in the UK Singles Chart. In coming years, Luciana released several successful solo singles such as I’m Still Hot and U B The Bass. As for her personal life, Luciana Caporaso is possibly single.
Luciana Caporaso Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Luciana Caporaso
- Nicknames: Luciana
- Date of Birth: 23 June 1973
- Birthplace: London, England
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Artist
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Black
Luciana Caporaso Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size
Luciana Caporaso Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: One More River (1994)
- First TV Show: Anna Lee (1994)
Luciana Caporaso Body Measurements:
Following are the complete Luciana Caporaso Body Measurements details including her weight, height, shoe, bust, waist, hip, bra cup and dress size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 8”
- Height in Centimeters: 172 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Dress Size: N/a
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-27-32
Luciana Caporaso Interesting Facts:
- Her nick name is Luciana.
- Luciana is of English and Italian heritage.
- Caporaso began her career as an actress.
- As a child, she learned guitar from Sue McCarthy.