The English model and actress, best known for playing the role of Theresa McQueen in soap opera Hollyoaks, Jorgie Poter was born on 25 December 1987. Although her first passion was ballet dancing but was told to be overweight for it by the school after which she turned her attention towards acting. Her debut came in 2008 with television soap opera Hollyoaks in which she portrayed the role of Theresa McQueen that has received a lot of critical acclaims and has made Jorgie a well-known celebrity. Although she quit the show for some time but made a comeback after some time and now plans to exit again in 2016 for focusing towards her modeling and acting career in Hollywood. In addition to Hollyoaks, Porter has also participated in a few other TV competition shows as contestant including Born to Shine, Dancing On Ice and I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!. Along with acting, Jorgie Poter has also worked on several modeling projects and is also known for her charity work. While in her off-camera life, she has remained in a relationship with her Hollyoaks co-star James Atherton and is also linked with rugby player Luther Burrell.
Jorgie Porter Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jorgina Alexandra Porter
- Nicknames: Jorgie
- Date of Birth: December 25, 1987
- Birthplace: Trafford, Greater Manchester, England
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Jorgie Porter Family Details:
- Father: She has met her father only once
- Mother: N/a
- Siblings: Emma Porter
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Jorgie Porter Career Highlights:
- First Film: None
- First TV Show: Hollyoaks (2008)
Jorgie Porter Body Measurements:
Given below are the complete actress Jorgie Porter body measurements including weight, height, dress, bust, hip, waist, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 2″
- Height in Centimeters: 157 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 53 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-37
Jorgie Porter Interesting Facts:
- Jorgie Porter has met her father only once.
- The actress was raised by her mother and grandmother.
- She is a former ballet dancer and was told to be overweight for a dancer by the school.