Janet Damita Jo Jackson is an American singer, actress and dancer born on 16th May 1966. She is known for a series of stage shows, television and film roles and also sonically innovative records. Her career began by appearing in several television series such as The Jacksons, Fame and Good Times. In 1982, she signed a contract with A&M Records and became a pop icon with the release of her third studio album named Control. Later on, Janet signed contract with Virgin Records in 1991 and earned commercial success and fame with the release of her first album under the label, Janet. Since then her journey of success never stopped and she released numerous successful albums including The Velvet Rope, Damita Jo, Discipline and Unbreakable. Besides singing, Jackson as well starred in various films such as Poetic Justice and For Colored Girls. Janet won several awards and nominations throughout her career including MTV Video Music Award, Grammy Award and American Music Award. In her personal life, Janet Jackson married thrice. Firstly with James DeBarge from 1984-1985 and afterwards she ecame married with Rene Elizondo from 1991-2000. Later on in 2012 she became married with Wissam Al Mana.
Janet Jackson Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Janet Damita Jo Jackson
- Nicknames: JJ, Miss Jackson
- Date of Birth: May 16, 1966
- Birthplace: Gary, Indiana, U.S.
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, Dancer
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Black
Janet Jackson Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Vital Stats
Janet Jackson Family Details:
- Father: Joseph Walter Jackson (Talent Manager)
- Mother: Katherine Esther
- Siblings: Maureen Reillette Jackson and La Toya Yvonne Jackson (Older Sisters), Michael Joseph Jackson, Steven Randall Jackson, Brandon Jackson, Sigmund Esco Jackson, Toriano Adaryll Jackson, Marlon David Jackson, Jermaine La Jaune Jackson (Older Brothers)
- Spouse: Wissam Al Mana (m. 2012), René Elizondo Jr. (m. 1991–2000), James DeBarge (m. 1984–1985)
- Children: None
Janet Jackson Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Janet Jackson (1982)
- First Film: Poetic Justice (1993)
- First TV Show: The Jacksons (1976)
Janet Jackson Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete Janet Jackson body measurements including the details about singer height, weight, bra cup, dress, bust, waist, hip and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 4″ (163 cm)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32C
- Cup Size: C
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-36
Janet Jackson Interesting Facts:
- Michael Jackson was her brother.
- Jackson’s favorite color is black.
- She is a big fan of Marvin Gaye and Ella Fitzgerald.
- Janet Jackson is the role model to singers Rihanna and Britney Spears.