Jeremy Clarkson is a renowned motoring journalist who is widely known for being one of the presenters of popular motoring programs The Grand Tour and Top Gear. Having started his professional career as a salesman for his parent’s toys business, he later switched to journalism and then specialized in the motoring sector. After writing for several publications, Jeremy first caught the wider public’s attention as a presenter of the original format of Top Gear during the 90s. In 2002, when the show switched to a new format, Clarkson joined Richard Hammond and James May as regular presenters. During their run from 2002 to 2015, the trio turned Top Gear into one of the most popular and watched shows around the world. Following their departure from Top Gear, the trio rejoined to create another motoring series called The Grand Tour.
Alongside these, Clarkson holds the credit of hosting, presenting, and producing a wide variety of other shows too, such as Clarkson, Have I Got News for You, and Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? In addition to these programs, Jeremy is a highly praised writer as well. Over the years, he has published several successful books and has also written columns for reputed publications like The Sun and The Sunday Times. Now at the end, let’s take a look at his family life. Jeremy Clarkson has been married twice till now and has three children with the second wife Frances Cain.
Jeremy Clarkson Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jeremy Charles Robert Clarkson
- Nicknames: Jezza
- Date of Birth: April 11, 1960
- Birthplace: Doncaster, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Journalist, Broadcaster, Writer
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Religion: Atheism
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Light Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Jeremy Clarkson Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements
Jeremy Clarkson Family Details:
- Father: Edward Grenville Clarkson (Traveling Salesman)
- Mother: Shirley Gabrielle Clarkson (Teacher)
- Siblings: Joanna Higton (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Frances Cain (m. 1993–2014), Alexandra James (m. 1989–1990)
- Children Name: Emily Clarkson and Katya Clarkson (Daughters), Finlo Clarkson (Son)
Jeremy Clarkson Relationships History:
- Alexandra James (1983-1990)
- Frances Cain Clarkson (1993)
- Elaine Bedell – TV Producer (2002)
- Lisa Hogan – Former Actress (2021)
Jeremy Clarkson Career Highlights:
- First Film: Cars (2006)
- First TV Show: Top Gear (1988)
Jeremy Clarkson Distinctive Features:
- Deep Voice
- Towering Height
- Sarcastic Wit
Jeremy Clarkson Body Measurements:
The British journalist Jeremy Clarkson height, weight, shoe size, vital stats, and other body measurements complete information can be found below.
- Build: Average
- Height in Feet: 6’ 5”
- Height in Centimeters: 196 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 104
- Weight in Pounds: 229 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Jeremy Clarkson Interesting Facts:
- He is allergic to cats.
- In 2004, he punched Piers Morgan.
- He passed his driving test in his grandfather’s Bentley R Type.
- Outside motoring, he holds a keen interest in engineering and military equipment.
- His first job was as a salesman for his parents’ stuffed toys business.
- He is globally recognized for presenting the popular motoring shows Top Gear and The Grand Tour.
- Some of his most liked cars are Skoda Yeti, Lexus LFA, and Alfa Romeo Brera while he really dislikes the automotive brand Rover.