Oprah Winfrey has risen from a poor and troubled childhood to become one of the most well-known and influential celebrities in the world. She started her professional career through a job in radio and then soon moved towards on-screen work. She gained huge popularity among the international audience as the host of her own talk show, The Oprah Winfrey Show that aired from 1986 to 2011 and was the highest-rated TV program of its kind in history. In addition to The Oprah Winfrey Show, she has produced and hosted several more shows that air on her own network Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN). Along with being a talk show host, Oprah has done a few acting projects too with notable ones being the films The Color Purple, The Butler, and Selma. Aside from her professional work, she is a highly active philanthropist too and has made notable contributions towards several charitable projects. Now moving from her professional career to towards her personal life, Oprah Winfrey grew up in poverty but ended-up being the richest African American of the 20th century. As for her romantic life, she has been in a relationship with businessman Stedman Graham since 1986 but the couple has not gotten married officially till now.
Oprah Winfrey Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Oprah Gail Winfrey
- Nicknames: The Preacher, Lady O
- Date of Birth: January 29, 1954
- Birthplace: Kosciusko, Mississippi, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Host, Actress, Media Executive, Author, Philanthropist
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Oprah Winfrey Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Facts
Oprah Winfrey Family Details:
- Father: Vernon Winfrey (War Veteran)
- Mother: Vernita Lee (Housemaid)
- Siblings: Jeffrey Lee (Half Brother), Patricia Lofton and Patricia Lee Lloyd (Half-Sisters)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: Canaan (born c. 1968, died c. 1968)
Oprah Winfrey Relationships History:
- Anthony Otey
- Randolph Cook
- Robert Ebert
- Reginald Chevalier
- Stedman Graham (1986–Present)
Oprah Winfrey Career Highlights:
- First Film as Actress: The Color Purple (1985)
- Host of The Oprah Winfrey Show: 1986-2011
Oprah Winfrey Distinctive Features:
- Curly Hair
- Self-deprecating Humor
Oprah Winfrey Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete Oprah Winfrey body measurements statistics, including her height, weight, shoe and bra cup size details.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6½”
- Height in Centimeters: 169 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 84 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 185 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
- Dress Size: 14 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10.5 (US)
- Body Measurements: 41-32-40
Oprah Winfrey Interesting Facts:
- She is left-handed.
- Her first pregnancy happened at the age of fourteen.
- Oprah is the world’s first black woman to become a billionaire.
- She is the first woman ever to own and produce her own talk show.
- Her real first name was Orpah which turned into Oprah after getting misspelled on her birth certificate.