One of the greatest entertainers to ever lived, Michael Jackson was an American singer and dancer. Coming from a large family of musicians, his professional singing debut came in 1964 alongside his four elder brothers as a member of The Jackson 5 band. After earning initial recognition with the band, he moved towards pursuing a solo career in the early 1970s and by early 1980s, he had become a globally recognized music star. His 1982 album “Thriller” ranked among the most successful albums of all-time and his dance performances in music videos of songs “Thriller” and “Billie Jean” turned him into a dancing phenomenon as well. Subsequently, Jackson went on to released four more highly successful albums till 2001 after which he took a hiatus from music until deciding to make a comeback in 2009 but it never happened due to his unfortunate sudden death. The heights of success that the King of Pop achieved in his career can only be matched by very few as he is one of the best-selling and most awarded recording artists of all-time along with being the Most Successful Entertainer of All Time. Now moving towards his family, Michael Jackson got married twice, first with singer Lisa Marie Presley from 1994 to 1996 and then to nurse Debbie Rowe which lasted from 1996 to 1999. He has a son Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr. and a daughter, Paris Jackson with Debbie while the identity of his son Prince Michael Jackson II has never been revealed.
Michael Jackson Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Michael Joseph Jackson
- Nicknames: MJ, King Of Pop, Mike
- Date of Birth: August 29, 1958
- Date of Death: June 25, 2009
- Birthplace: Gary, Indiana, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer, Dancer, Philanthropist
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Michael Jackson Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Facts
Michael Jackson Family Details:
- Father: Joseph Walter Jackson (Crane Operator)
- Mother: Katherine Jackson
- Siblings: Randy Jackson (Younger Brother), Janet Jackson (Younger Sister), Rebbie Jackson and La Toya Jackson (Older Sisters), Marlon Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Jermaine Jackson and Tito Jackson (Older Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Debbie Rowe (m. 1996–1999), Lisa Marie Presley (m. 1994–1996)
- Children Name: Paris Jackson (Daughter), Prince Michael Jackson II and Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr. (Sons)
Michael Jackson Relationships History:
- Tatum O’Neal – Actress
- Stephanie Anne Mills – Actress
- Diana Ross – Actress
- Brooke Shields – Actress
- Whitney Houston – Singer (1991)
- Lisa Marie Presley – Singer (1992-2000)
- Debbie Rowe – Nurse
Michael Jackson Career Highlights:
- Debut Solo Album: Got to Be There (1972)
- First Film: The Wiz (1978)
- First TV Show: The Ed Sullivan Show (1969)
Michael Jackson Distinctive Features:
- Soft Voice
- Long Black Hair
- His signature White Glove
Michael Jackson Body Measurements:
The King of Pop Michael Jackson body measurements complete information is listed below including his weight, height and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 9”
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 62 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 136 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9.5 (US)
Michael Jackson Interesting Facts:
- MJ was a vegetarian.
- Michael was very ticklish.
- He liked to eat Mexican food.
- His death was ruled as a homicide.
- Jackson has won 13 Grammy Awards.
- His singing debut came as part of the Jackson 5 band.
- He popularized the dance move called “Moonwalk”.
- His memorial service was watched live by over 2.5 billion viewers worldwide.
- With over 350 million records sale worldwide, he is the third-best-selling music artist in history.
- He has two stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame with one for himself and one as a part of the Jackson 5 band.