Ragan Smith is a highly accomplished collegiate gymnast from America. With her mother being a gymnastics coach, she became involved in the sport at a very young age and started her formal training in 2004. As a professional competitor, she first came into the limelight in the early 2010s when she performed exceptionally well at several junior-level competitions. Following a great run at the junior level, Ragan then finally made her senior debut during 2016 and immediately proved her talent by winning a gold medal at the 2016 Pacific Rim Championship. Later on that same year, she was also selected as an alternate for the U.S. Olympic team. Subsequent to such a remarkable debut year, Smith has continued her remarkable run in the sport and has added several more titles to her athletics portfolio, including the Pacific Rim Championship and World Championship.
Ragan Smith Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Ragan Elisabeth Smith
- Nicknames: Ray Ray, Rae
- Date of Birth: August 8, 2000
- Birthplace: Snellville, Georgia, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Gymnast
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Ragan Smith Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Ragan Smith Family Details:
- Father: Michael Smith
- Mother: Kerry Smith (Gymnastics Coach)
- Siblings: Hudson Smith and Jackson Smith (Younger Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Ragan Smith Relationships History:
- She hasn’t shared her romantic life information with the public.
Ragan Smith Career Highlights:
- Senior Gymnastics Debut: 2016
- Pacific Rim Championship: Gold Medal (2016)
- S. National Team Member: 2014-2019
Ragan Smith Distinctive Features:
- Thin Lips
- Plump Lips
Ragan Smith Body Measurements:
The American collegiate gymnast Ragan Smith height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics are listed below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 4’ 11”
- Height in Centimeters: 150 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 45 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 99 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Ragan Smith Interesting Facts:
- Her favorite type of music is Hip-hop.
- Ragan is a 2016 Pacific Rim balance beam Champion.
- Her formal gymnastics training began at the age of just four.
- She was an alternate for the 2018 World Championships and even though didn’t compete there, still won a gold medal with the team.