A highly successful barrister and the wife of American actor George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin was born in Lebanon but moved to Britain with her family during the Lebanese Civil War. Since starting her professional career as a lawyer, she has come a long way, having served at many important positions and represented high-profile clients like Yulia Tymoshenko (Ex-Prime Minister of Ukraine) and Julian Assange (Founder of WikiLeaks). Amal is qualified to practice law in both the United Kingdom and the United States, having achieved major recognition in both. Aside from her professional work, she is a philanthropist as well and remains pretty active in such activities. Moving towards her personal life, Amal Alamuddin achieved the status of a celebrity after becoming married to actor George Clooney in 2014 in a high-profile wedding ceremony.
Amal Clooney Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Amal Ramzi Alamuddin
- Nicknames: Amal
- Date of Birth: 3 February, 1978
- Birthplace: Beirut, Lebanon
- Nationality: British, Lebanese
- Occupation: Lawyer
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Amal Clooney Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age Facts
Amal Clooney Family Details:
- Father: Ramzi Alam Uddin (Retired Professor)
- Mother: Bariaa Alam Uddin (Newspaper Editor)
- Siblings: Tala Alamuddin (Sister), Samer Alamuddin (Older Half-Brother), Ziad Alamuddin (Older Half-Brother)
- Spouse: George Clooney (m. 2014)
- Children: Ella (Daughter), Alexander (Son)
Amal Clooney Distinctive Features:
- Tall Stature
- Lustrous Black Hair
Amal Clooney Body Measurements:
Given below are the complete Amal Clooney body measurements details like her height, weight, bra cup, dress, bust, waist, hip, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 8”
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 57 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 126 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34
Amal Clooney Interesting Facts:
- Pink is her favorite makeup color.
- Her first name Amal is Arabic which means “Hope”.
- She is fluent in Arabic, English and French languages.
- Amal Alamuddin was named among the London’s Hottest Barristers in 2013.