David Blaine is widely regarded as one of the most popular and successful magicians of all-time. He first developed an interest in performing magic after seeing a magic act at the age of only four and then grew up learning and performing it with ambitions of becoming an all-time great in the art. In his long career, David has achieved great feats as a magician and endurance artist, setting multiple world records on the way as well. Some of his most well-known stunts include standing on a 100-feet pole for 35 hours, getting frozen in a block of ice, catching a bullet and holding breath underwater for over 17 minutes. Now moving towards the persona life of the magician, David Blaine remained in a long-term relationship with French actress Alizee Guinochet and has once daughter with her, named Dessa Blaine. While his name has been romantically linked with other high-profile women like Fiona Apple, Josie Maran and Madonna as well.
David Blaine Personal Details:
- Complete Name: David Blaine White
- Nicknames: David
- Date of Birth: April 4, 1973
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York City, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Magician, Illusionist, Endurance Artist
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
David Blaine Body Measurements Height Weight Facts
David Blaine Family Details:
- Father: William Perez (Army Veteran)
- Mother: Patrice Maureen White (School Teacher)
- Siblings: Michael James Bukalo (Half-Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: Dessa (Daughter)
David Blaine Relationships History:
- Alizée Guinochet (2008–2014)
David Blaine Career Highlights:
- First Film:
- First TV Show:
David Blaine Distinctive Features:
- Deep Voice
- Droopy Eyelids
David Blaine Body Measurements:
Following are the complete magician David Blaine body measurements details, such as his height, weight, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 6′ 0”
- Height in Centimeters: 183 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 80 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 176 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
David Blaine Interesting Facts:
- As a child, he wanted to become an actor but then developed a passion for magic.
- He has achieved several high-profile feats of endurance and also set several world records.
- In 2008, he set the World Record for holding the breath underwater after doing so for 17 minutes 4 seconds.