Rupert Friend is a British actor. He first entered the entertainment industry in the early-2000s and has gone on to earn global recognition through his performances in several hit TV shows and films. Early-on in his career, Rupert started through minor roles and first came into the limelight with the 2004 film The Libertine. As his career progressed, he has gone on to star in numerous critically acclaimed and commercially successful movies, such as Mrs. Palfrey at the Claremont, The Death of Stalin, The Young Victoria, and Hitman: Agent 47.
In addition to being an internationally recognized film star, Friend is active in the television industry as well. In 2012, he began portraying the character of Peter Quinn in the Showtime political thriller series Homeland which has turned him into a prominent TV figure. Now moving from his professional career to personal life, Rupert Friend had a five-year-long relationship with actress Keira Knightley. After that, he began dating Aimee Mullins and got married to her in 2016.
Rupert Friend Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Rupert William Anthony Friend
- Nicknames: Rupert
- Date of Birth: October 1, 1981
- Birthplace: Stonesfield, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actor, Screenwriter, Producer
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Light Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Rupert Friend Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Rupert Friend Family Details:
- Father: David Oxton Friend (Cultural Historian)
- Mother: Caroline Friend (Solicitor)
- Siblings: Kate Friend (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Aimee Mullins (m. 2016)
- Children Name: None
Rupert Friend Relationships History:
- Keira Knightley – Actress (2005-2010)
- Aimee Mullins – Actress (2013-Present)
Rupert Friend Career Highlights:
- First Film: Pride & Prejudice (2005)
- First TV Show: Xposé (2008)
Rupert Friend Distinctive Features:
- Dimpled Smile
- Defined Cheekbones
- Lines on the Forehead
Rupert Friend Body Measurements:
Listed below are the Actor Rupert Friend height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements complete details.
- Build: Athletic
- Height in Feet: 6′ 1″
- Height in Centimeters: 185 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 79 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 174 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 11 (US)
Rupert Friend Interesting Facts:
- Actor Daniel Day-Lewis was his childhood hero.
- Growing up, Rupert actually wanted to an archaeologist.