Sam Lowry Hunt is an American country music singer and songwriter born on 8th December 1984. He was also a former college football player and once attempted to pursue a professional sports career before signing with MCA Nashville in 2014. In his early career as a musician, Sam earned recognition as a songwriter and was credited for writing singles for Reba McEntire, Kenny Chesney and Keith Urban. In 2014, Hunt began his solo career as a singer and released his debut studio album called Montevallo. The album received critical acclaim and commercial success worldwide. It spawned several hit singles including House Party and Leave the Night On. With the release of the album Sam became the first country artist to have all of the songs from his debut album to reach within the top 40 of the Billboard Hot 100. Hunt has been honored with numerous accolades including CMT Music Award and American Music Award, as well as nominations for Grammy Awards and Billboard Music Awards. in his personal life, Sam Lowry Hunt dated Andi Dorfman in 2015.
Sam Hunt Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Sam Lowry Hunt
- Nicknames: Sammy
- Date of Birth: December 8, 1984
- Birthplace: Cedartown, Georgia, United States
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Black
Sam Hunt Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Vital Stats Bio
Sam Hunt Family Details:
- Father: Allen Hunt (Insurance Agent)
- Mother: Joan Hunt (Teacher)
- Siblings: Van Hunt (Younger Brother)
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Sam Hunt Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Montevallo (2014)
Sam Hunt Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete singer Sam Hunt body measurements details including his weight, height, shoe, chest, waist and biceps size.
- Height: 6′ 4″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 93 kg (205 pounds)
- Shoe Size: 11 (US)
- Chest Size: 45 inches
- Waist Size: 34 inches
- Arms / Biceps Size: 16 inches
Sam Hunt Interesting Facts:
- Hunt’s debut album is RIAA gold certified.
- Sam used to play football in his school and college.
- Some of his musical influences include Brad Paisley, Usher, Alice Cooper, Billy Currington and Ginuwine.