Naomi Ellen Watts is a British actress born on 28th September 1968. She began her acting career from television commercials. In 1986, Naomi appeared in a film called For Love Alone. Later on, Watts worked in several Television series including Brides of Christ and Home and Away. But the film which gave her critical acclaim and fame was Mulholland Drive released in 2001. After this huge success Naomi worked in numerous blockbuster films such as The Ring, 21 Grams, The Impossible and Birdman. She received several nominations and awards against these films including Academy Awards, Critics’ Choice Awards and Golden Globe Award.
In addition to that, Watt’s was also listed in People Magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful People. Philanthropically, Naomi actively participated in charity programs. She was also a goodwill representative for Joint United Nations Program on HIV/AIDS. As far as her personal life is concerned, Naomi Watts dated several celebrities such as director Stephen Hopkins and actor Heath Ledger. In 2005, she choose actor Liev Schreiber as her life partner and the couple has two children.
Naomi Watts Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Naomi Ellen Watts
- Nicknames: Queen of Remakes
- Occupation: Actress
- Date of Birth: September 28, 1968
- Birthplace: Shoreham, England
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Naomi Watts Family Details:
- Father: Peter Watts
- Mother: Myfanwy Edwards Roberts
- Siblings: Ben Watts
- Partner: Liev Schreiber (2005–)
- Children: Samuel Kai Schreiber, Alexander Pete Schreiber
Naomi Watts Career Highlights:
- First Film: For Love Alone
- First TV Show: Return to Eden
Naomi Watts Favorite Perfume Food Music Things
Naomi Watts Body Measurements:
Given below are complete actress Naomi Watts body measurements including her weight, height shoe and bra size.
- Height: 5′ 5″ (1.64 m)
- Weight: 57 kg (125 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: 8
- Body Measurements: 32-25-34
Naomi Watts Interesting Facts:
- Watts has scared of swimming in deep water.
- Naomi loves to do Martial Arts.
- Her favorite actress is Julianne Moore.