Despite being a licensed physician, the love for comedy and acting led Ken Jeong towards the entertainment industry and now he no longer practices medicine. Having started his on-screen career through minor television roles, he now has done extensive work in both film and TV industries, becoming an internationally recognized star. His major rise to stardom first began in 2009 when he starred in the blockbuster movie The Hangover and also began portraying the character of Ben Chang in the hit TV series, Community. Since doing so, Ken has remained highly active in both industries and has expanded his global stardom furthermore with a lead role in the Dr. Ken TV series and notable roles in movies like Zookeeper, Pain & Gain, The DUFF, Ride Along 2, Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween, and The Hangover film series. As far as the off-camera family life of Ken Jeong is concerned, he is married to physician Tran Ho since 2004.
Ken Jeong Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Kendrick Kang-Joh Jeong
- Nicknames: Ken
- Date of Birth: July 13, 1969
- Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actor, Comedian
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Ken Jeong Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Facts
Ken Jeong Family Details:
- Father: K. Jeong (Professor)
- Mother: Young Jeong
- Siblings: Sara Jeong (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Tran Jeong (m. 2004)
- Children Name: Zooey Jeong and Alexa Jeong (Daughter)
Ken Jeong Relationships History:
- Tran Ho (2004)
Ken Jeong Career Highlights:
- First Film: Knocked Up (2007)
- First TV Show: The Big Easy (1997)
- First Music Video: “What’s It Gonna Be?” by Million Dollar Strong (2007)
Ken Jeong Distinctive Features:
- Puffy Cheeks
Ken Jeong Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete Ken Jeong body measurements details, such as his height, weight, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 5”
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 69 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 152 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Ken Jeong Interesting Facts:
- As a kid, he used to play the violin.
- Michael Jordan is his favorite basketball player.
- Actress Winona Ryder is his celebrity crush.
- The Godfather is his all-time favorite movie.
- He doesn’t practices medicine in order to maintain his full-time attention on the acting career.