The American-German actress and model Kirsten Caroline Dunst was born on April 30, 1982. Her professional career as a model began at the age of just 3 and after appearing in several commercials for various companies while growing up, she finally entered the field of acting by making her debut with the short film Oedipus Wrecks for the anthology film New York Stories in 1989. Kirsten Dunst first gained wider international fame through her performance in the 1994 film Interview with the Vampire. Since then, Dunst has gone on to star in several more highly successful movies so far such as Bring It On, Get Over It, Spider-Man trilogy, Wimbledon, Marie Antoinette, Melancholia, Bachelorette, and The Two Faces of January.
Along with working on the big screen, Kirsten has also kept making appearances in various television shows and movies continuously. In addition to acting, Kirsten Dunst has also impressed everyone with her talent in music. She made her singing debut by performing songs for her film Get Over It in 2001 and since then has recorded a couple of more songs. When it comes to her personal life, Kirsten Dunst dated actor Jake Gyllenhaal from 2002 to 2004 and then had a relationship with actor Garrett Hedlund from 2012 to 2016. After that, she became engaged to actor Jesse Plemons.
Kirsten Dunst Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Kirsten Caroline Dunst
- Nicknames: Kiki
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Date of Birth: April 30, 1982
- Birthplace: Point Pleasant, New Jersey, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Religion: Lutheran
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Kirsten Dunst Body Measurements Height Weight Stats
Kirsten Dunst Family Details:
- Father: Klaus Dunst (Medical services executive)
- Mother: Inez Rupprecht (Artist)
- Siblings: Christian Dunst (Younger Brother)
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: Ennis Howard Plemons (Son)
Kristen Dunst Relationships History:
- Jake Gyllenhaal – Actor (2002-2004)
- Andy Samberg – Actor (2006)
- Jason Boesel – Drummer (2010-2011)
- Garrett Hedlund – Actor (2011-2016)
- Jesse Plemons – Actor (2016-Present)
Kirsten Dunst Career Highlights:
- First Film: New York Stories (1989)
- First TV Show: Sisters (1993)
Kirsten Dunst’s Favorite Food Color Music
Kirsten Dunst Body Measurements:
The American actress Kristen Dunst body measurements complete details are listed below, including her height, weight, bust, waist, hip, and shoe size.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Bra Size: 32C
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 35-24-35
Kirsten Dunst Interesting Facts:
- Her favorite sport is Tennis.
- Kristen began modeling at the age of just 3.
- Charlotte Rampling is her beauty idol.
- She took tap dancing lessons during her childhood.