Elsa Pataky is the wife of Hollywood star Chris Hemsworth and a well-known actress and model herself. Her professional career began in the Spanish industry and after some early success, she moved towards working in the English films and TV series. Although she has done plenty of work in various languages but is probably best recognized by the international audience for her roles as Elena Neves in The Fast and the Furious franchise. As far as her off-screen life is concerned, Elsa remained in a relationship with actor Adrien Brody from 2006 to 2009 and then began dating Australian actor Chris Hemsworth in 2010. The couple married later that year and now lives in Australia with their children.
Elsa Pataky Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Elsa Lafuente Medianu
- Nicknames: Elsa Pataky
- Date of Birth: 18 July 1976
- Birthplace: Madrid, Spain
- Nationality: Spanish
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Elsa Pataky Height Weight Age Body Measurements Facts
Elsa Pataky Family Details:
- Father: José Francisco Lafuente (Biochemist)
- Mother: Cristina Pataky Medianu (Publicist)
- Siblings: Cristian Prieto Medianu (Younger Half-Brother)
- Spouse Name: Chris Hemsworth (m. 2010)
- Children Name: Sasha Hemsworth and Tristan Hemsworth (Sons), India Rose Hemsworth (Daughter)
Elsa Pataky Relationships History:
- Fonsi Nieto – Motorcycle Racer (1999-2003)
- Adrien Brody – Actor (2006-2009)
- Chris Hemsworth – Actor (2010)
Elsa Pataky Career Highlights:
- First Film: Solo en la buhardilla (1997)
- First TV Show: Al salir de clase (1997)
Elsa Pataky Body Measurements:
Complete details about actress Elsa Pataky height, weight, bra cup, bust, waist, hip and shoe size are given below.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 3½”
- Height in Centimeters: 161 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-33
Elsa Pataky Interesting Facts:
- Katharine Hepburn is her biggest acting inspiration.
- She is fluent in French, English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Her last name ‘Pataky’ is Romanian for “someone who lived near a creek.”
- The actress uses the name ‘Elsa Pataky’ from her maternal grandmother, Rosa Pataky.