The American actress Rebecca Rittenhouse made her entertainment industry debut in 2011 and from there onwards, she has gained mainstream success through projects like The Mindy Project, Maggie, and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Although she had begun acting as a child but never thought of it as a full-time career. After completing her academic years, she eventually moved towards theater work and later transitioned to on-screen projects. She made her big-screen debut with the 2011 film Philadelphia, Ti Amo, and has garnered international success with projects like Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Unfriended: Dark Web, and Good on Paper. Alongside that, Rebecca has gained more household recognition through television as she has starred in popular series like The Mindy Project, and Maggie.
Rebecca Rittenhouse Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Rebecca Rittenhouse Meaders
- Nicknames: Rebecca
- Date of Birth: November 30, 1988
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Rebecca Rittenhouse Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements Family
Rebecca Rittenhouse Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Rebecca Rittenhouse Relationships History:
- Chace Crawford – Actor (2015-2019)
Rebecca Rittenhouse Career Highlights:
- First Film: Philadelphia, Ti Amo (2011)
- First TV Show: The Affair (2014)
Rebecca Rittenhouse Distinctive Features:
- Lean frame
- Pentagonal face shape
Rebecca Rittenhouse Body Measurements:
The American actress Rebecca Rittenhouse height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurement statistics are discussed below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4½”
- Height in Centimeters: 164 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 52 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 114 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Rebecca Rittenhouse Interesting Facts:
- She studied Romance languages at the University of Pennsylvania.
- While looking for acting gigs, she thought about pursuing a career in medicine.
- Although she had begun acting as a child, Rebecca never considered pursuing a full-time career in it.