Leslie Mann is an American actress who is best known for her performances in various comedy films like Knocked Up, The Other Woman and 17 Again. Born on March 26, 1972, the actress started her professional career through television commercials at the age of 18 while her first acting job was as an extra in the 1991 film Virgin Rocket. Leslie appeared in a couple of more movies over the next few years like She’s the One, The Cable Guy and Perfume but her major success as an actress came in mid-2000 through The 40-Year-Old Virgin and Knocked Up, released in 2005 and 2007 respectively. Both of the films were highly successful on the box office and also received positive reviews from the critics. Since then, Mann has starred in several more films like 17 Again, The Change-Up, This Is 40 and The Other Woman along with making guest appearances in a few television shows as well. As for her personal life, Leslie Mann has been married to producer Judd Apatow since 1997 and the couple now have two daughters together.
Leslie Mann Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Leslie J. Mann
- Nicknames: Leslie
- Date of Birth: March 26, 1972
- Birthplace: San Francisco, California, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Leslie Mann Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Real State Agent
- Siblings: Two siblings and Three older step-brothers
- Spouse: Judd Apatow (m. 1997)
- Children: Maude Apatow, Iris Apatow
Leslie Mann Career Highlights:
- First Film: Virgin High (1991)
- First TV Show: Freaks and Geeks (1999)
Leslie Mann Body Measurements:
Check the actress Leslie Mann body measurements complete details below including her height, weight, bra cup, shoe, dress, bust, waist, hip and vital statistics.
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-23-34
Leslie Mann Interesting Facts:
- The actress used to be very shy during her youth.
- Leslie Mann was raised by her mother and she doesn’t have a any contact with her father.
- She met her husband Judd Apatow while auditioning for the film “The Cable Guy”, during which Judd was reading Jim Carrey’s part.