Ivana Baquero started her professional career as a child actress and after a series of small gigs, she first rose to international fame with her critically acclaimed performance in the 2006 Spanish film, Pan’s Labyrinth. To portray the character of Ofelia in Pan’s Labyrinth, she was actually picked out of 1,000 young actresses and Ivana didn’t disappoint at all as she earned nominations for several awards for her fabulous performance. Since then, Baquero has continued to work on both film and television projects, with most of her work mainly being in the Spanish entertainment industry. Outside her professional career, not much is known about Ivana due to her preference for privacy. Although she has been working in the entertainment industry for years now but unlike most actresses, she has successfully managed to keep most of her personal life away from media coverage.
Ivana Baquero Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Ivana Baquero Macías
- Nicknames: Ivana
- Date of Birth: June 11, 1994
- Birthplace: Barcelona, Spain
- Nationality: Spanish
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Ivana Baquero Body Measurements Height Weight Facts
Ivana Baquero Family Details:
- Father: Ivan Baquero
- Mother: Julia Macías
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Ivana Baquero Relationships History:
- She hasn’t dated anyone publicly till now.
Ivana Baquero Career Highlights:
- First Film: Romasanta (2004)
- First TV Show: The Shannara Chronicles (2016)
Ivana Baquero Distinctive Features:
- Gorgeous Latin Looks
Ivana Baquero Body Measurements:
Given below is the list of complete actress Ivana Baquero body measurements such as her height, weight, bra cup, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 3”
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Bra Size: 30C
- Cup Size: C
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Body Measurements: 33-23-34
Ivana Baquero Interesting Facts:
- Her favorite comedian is Amy Schumer.
- She is fluent in English, Catalan and Spanish languages.
- Her breakout role came as Ofelia in the 2006 blockbuster movie, Pan’s Labyrinth.