Rachel Nichols started her professional career as a model in late 1990s and after gaining plenty of success in the field, she ventured into acting in early 2000s. The first major breakthrough of her acting career came in 2005 when she portrayed the character of Rachel Gibson in the popular action TV series Alias and since then, she has gone on to have a highly successful on-screen career. Following her rise to stardom in the mid-2000s, Rachel’s has done a wide variety of work in the industry with some of her most notable film and television credits being Criminal Minds, Continuum, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, Conan the Barbarian, and Star Trek. Now moving from her professional career to her private life, her first marriage with film producer Scott Stuber lasted for just seven months while she got married again in 2014, this time to real estate developer Michael Kershaw.
Rachel Nichols Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Rachel Emily Nichols
- Nicknames: Rachel
- Date of Birth: January 8, 1980
- Birthplace: Augusta, Maine, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Brown
Rachel Nichols Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements Facts
Rachel Nichols Family Details:
- Father: James Nichols (Schoolteacher)
- Mother: Alison Nichols
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Michael Kershaw (m. 2014), Scott Stuber (m. 2008–2009)
- Children Name: None
Rachel Nichols Relationships History:
- Scott Stuber – Film Producer
- Michael Kershaw – Real Estate Developer
Rachel Nichols Career Highlights:
- First Film: Autumn in New York (2000)
- First TV Show: S*x and the City (2002)
Rachel Nichols Distinctive Features:
- Blue Eyes
Rachel Nichols Body Measurements:
Listed below are the actress Rachel Nichols height, weight, bra cup, shoe size, and other body measurements complete statistics.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 10”
- Height in Centimeters: 178 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 58 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 128 pounds
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
Rachel Nichols Interesting Facts:
- She likes windsurfing and sailing.
- Rachel started her professional career as a model.
- Her initial ambition was to become a Wall Street Analyst.
- She used a body double for the intimate scene with Jason Momoa in the film Conan the Barbarian.