Better know by her stage name Halsey, the singer Ashley Nicolette Frangipane was born on September 29, 1994. Having learned to play various musical instruments while growing up, she started her professional career in the field of music at the age of 18 when she faced financial problems and music became her way out. Halsey earned initial recognition through her cover songs posted online on different website like SoundCloud and YouTube after which she was signed by a record label under which Halsey released her debut extended play (EP) titled “Room 93” in late 2014. She then performed at various events and also toured with various musicians before finally releasing her debut studio album “Badlands” in August 2015. The album was met with positive reviews from critics and it also proved to be a commercial success. As the singer likes to keep her personal life private that’s why not much is known about her relationships but Halsey has been linked with Ashton Irwin and Lido.
Halsey Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Ashley Nicolette Frangipane
- Nicknames: Halsey
- Date of Birth: September 29, 1994
- Birthplace: Washington, New Jersey, U.S.
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Keeps dying them in different colors
Halsey Family Details:
- Father: African American father
- Mother: Italian American mother
- Siblings: Dante Frangipane, Sevian Frangipane
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Halsey Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Badlands (2015)
- Debut EP: Room 93 (2014)
Halsey Singer Body Measurements:
Below is the complete list of Halsey Singer Body Measurements including her weight, height, shoe, bra cup, waist, bust, hip and dress size.
- Height: 5’ 4” (163 cm)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-35
Halsey Interesting Facts:
- The first song Halsey played on guitar was Taylor Swift’s “Fifteen”.
- Some of her musical influences are 2Pac, Nirvana, The Notorious B.I.G., The Cure and Slick Rick.
- Her stage name “Halsey” comes from the name of a street in Brooklyn where she spent a lot of time and is also an anagram of her real first name “Ashley”.