The English actress Daisy Edgar-Jones was born to Scottish father Philip and Irish mother Wendy. While growing up in London, her first interaction with acting came through school plays and after realizing her potential, she decided to pursue a full-time career in acting. As a professional actor, she first rose to prominence through a recurring role in the British comedy-drama Cold Feet and has ever since gone on to become a prominent star of the industry. As of now, some of her finest performances have come in TV series like War of the Worlds and Normal People. In addition to the small screen, Daisy Edgar-Jones has moved into the film industry as well by making her debut with the 2018 film, Pond Life. Now moving from her professional to personal life, Daisy Edgar-Jones is reported to being in a relationship with actor Tom Varey.
Daisy Edgar-Jones Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Daisy Jessica Edgar-Jones
- Nicknames: Daisy
- Date of Birth: May 24, 1998
- Birthplace: Islington, London, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Daisy Edgar-Jones Measurements Height Weight Facts
Daisy Edgar-Jones Family Details:
- Father: Philip Edgar-Jones
- Mother: Wendy Edgar-Jones
- Siblings: None
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Daisy Edgar-Jones Relationships History:
- Tom Varey – Actor
Daisy Edgar-Jones Career Highlights:
- First Film: Pond Life (2018)
- First TV Show: Cold Feet (2016)
Daisy Edgar-Jones Distinctive Features:
- Lean Physique
- Sports Forehead Bangs
Daisy Edgar-Jones Body Measurements:
British actress Daisy Edgar-Jones measurements complete information is listed below, such as her height, weight, bust, waist, hip, and shoe size.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6½”
- Height in Centimeters: 169 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-26-34
Daisy Edgar-Jones Interesting Facts:
- She loves the theatre.
- Daisy first began acting at the age of five.
- She comes from a showbiz family, with her mother being a TV dramas editor and her father being the director of Sky Arts TV channel.