Gary Barlow is one of the most well-known and successful musical artists of Britain. After first entering the music industry in the late-80s, he first achieved mainstream success as the lead singer of pop group, Take That. Ever since releasing their debut studio album Take That & Party in 1992, the group has gone on to become one of the most accomplished boy-bands in the world. Almost every album of Take That has met with critical acclaim and managed to generate huge commercial success worldwide. In addition to performing with the band, Gary has pursued solo musical activities too and has released multiple hit albums till now. Aside from singing, he is an accomplished songwriter as well and holds writing credits for many hit songs by various artists. Along with all this, Barlow has served as a head judge on popular reality TV music competition shows like The X Factor UK and Let It Shine. Finally coming towards his family life, Gary Barlow is married dancer Dawn Andrews in 2000 and the couple now has three children together, including one son and two daughters.
Gary Barlow Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Gary Barlow
- Nicknames: Gary, Gaz
- Date of Birth: January 20, 1971
- Birthplace: Frodsham, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Gary Barlow Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Gary Barlow Family Details:
- Father: Colin Barlow
- Mother: Marjorie Barlow
- Siblings: Ian Barlow (Brother)
- Spouse Name: Dawn Andrews (m. 2000)
- Children Name: Daniel Barlow (Son), Daisy Barlow and Emily Barlow (Daughters)
Gary Barlow Relationships History:
- Dawn Andrews – Dancer
Gary Barlow Career Highlights:
- Debut Solo Album: Open Road (1997)
- Debut Album with Take That: Take That & Party (1992)
- First TV Show: Heartbeat (2000)
Gary Barlow Body Measurements:
Given below are the complete British singer Gary Barlow height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements statistics.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9″
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 77 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 170 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10.5 (US)
Gary Barlow Interesting Facts:
- He is an avid fan of Liverpool football club.
- Around 2002, he gained a lot of weight and weighed 238 pounds.
- For his very first professional gig, he received 18 pounds as payment.
- He is one of the most successful musical artists in the history of Britain.
- In 2014, he was found guilty of tax-evasion and had to repay millions to the government.
- Gary has served as head judge on multiple seasons of popular reality TV music show, The X Factor UK.