Maisie Peters is a highly acclaimed young star of the English music industry. Her journey towards achieving global stardom began through YouTube, and after going viral online she got approached by multiple music labels. Under the Atlantic Records, she released her debut single “Place We Were Made” and followed up with EPs Dressed Too Nice for a Jacket and It’s Your Bed Babe, It’s Your Funeral. After a few more releases, Maisie switched to Ed Sheeran’s Gingerbread Man Records label and released her highly anticipated debut studio album “You Signed Up for This” in August 2021. Meeting the expectations, it was a major hit and its success introduced Peters to a wider international audience. Outside music, she holds a keen interest in acting too and so far has showcased her talent with guest appearances in a few TV shows.
Maisie Peters Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Maisie Hannah Peters
- Nicknames: Maisie
- Date of Birth: May 28, 2000
- Birthplace: Steyning, West Sussex, England
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Auburn
Maisie Peters Height Weight Shoe Size Body Measurements
Maisie Peters Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Ellen (Twin Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Maisie Peters Relationships History:
- The young musician is yet to publicly disclose her dating history.
Maisie Peters Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: You Signed Up for This (2021)
- First Extended Play (EP): Dressed Too Nice for a Jacket (2018)
- First TV Show: Trying (2020)
Maisie Peters Distinctive Features:
- Thin frame
- Forehead bangs
Maisie Peters Body Measurements:
The British singer Maisie Peters height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements complete statistics are listed below.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 3”
- Height in Centimeters: 160 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 45 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 99 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 6 (US)
Maisie Peters Interesting Facts:
- She has a twin sister named Ellen.
- She gained initial popularity through YouTube.
- Maisie defines her musical genre as emo-girl pop.
- She runs an online book club called “MP Book Club”.