Jodie Foster is an American director, producer and actress who after starting her professional career in 1965, has gone on to appear in a large number of films and television shows as well. Born on November 19, 1962, she was just three years old when first began working as a child model and later landed her first role in TV series Mayberry R.F.D. Her first major success came after a decade of entering in the entertainment industry with blockbuster film Taxi Driver (1976). Jodie received fame and success through her teenager roles in movies like Bugsy Malone, Candleshoe and Freaky Friday but then faced some setbacks while making a transition to adult roles. Her first critically acclaim performance as an adult came in 1988 film The Accused after which she not only starred in a few more successful movies but also founded her own production company along with making her directorial debut.
Although Foster saw some downfall in her acting career during early 2000s with the closing down of her production company and cancellation of various projects but the actress made a strong comeback and since then, has gone on to star in several box office hit films like The Brave Man, Panic Room, Inside Man and Elysium. As far as her personal life is concerned, Jodie Foster has two sons from her relationship with Cydney Bernard which lasted from 1993 to 2008 while she married photographer and actress Alexandra Hedison in 2014.
Jodie Foster Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Alicia Christian Foster
- Nicknames: Jodie
- Date of Birth: November 19, 1962
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, Producer, Director
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Jodie Foster Family Details:
- Father: Lucius Fisher Foster III
- Mother: Evelyn Ella Almond
- Siblings: Buddy Foster (Brother),Connie Foster, Amy Foster and Cindy Foster (Sisters)
- Spouse: Alexandra Hedison (m. 2014)
- Children: Charles Bernard Foster, Kit Bernard Foster
Jodie Foster Career Highlights:
- First Film as Producer: Mesmerized (1986)
- First Film: Napoleon and Samantha (1972)
- First TV Show: Mayberry R.F.D. (1968)
Jodie Foster Body Measurements:
Check the complete actress Jodie Foster body measurements details including her weight, height, bra cup, dress, shoe, bust, waist, hip size and vital statistics.
- Height: 5′ 3″ (160 cm)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Bra Size: 34B
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: N/a
- Body Measurements: 34-24-33
Jodie Foster Interesting Facts:
- She started her acting career at the age of just three.
- Jodie Foster married actress and photographer Alexandra Hedison in 2014.
- A man named John Hinckley Jr. became obsessed with Jodie after watching the film “Taxi Driver” and in order to get her attention, he attempted to assassinate U.S president Ronald Reagan in 1981.