Luke Evans is one of the most prominent gay figures of the entertainment industry who throughout his on-screen career has played prominent roles in several blockbuster movies. Having started his professional acting career through theater and did extensive work there from the year 2000 to 2008 before finally moving towards the on-screen work. Right in the beginning of his on-screen career, Luke got his big-break through his performance in the 2010 blockbuster movie, Clash of the Titans and ever since has emerged as a prominent star of the Hollywood. As of now, Evans holds several blockbuster movies to his credits, such as Immortals, The Three Musketeers, Fast & Furious 6, Beauty and the Beast, and The Girl on the Train. Outside acting, he holds a keen interest in music as well and even released his debut studio album, At Last, in 2019 which met with critical acclaim and commercial success.
Luke Evans Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Luke George Evans
- Nicknames: Luke Evans
- Date of Birth: April 15, 1979
- Birthplace: Pontypool, United Kingdom
- Nationality: Welsh
- Occupation: Actor, Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Religion: Christianity
- Race/ Ethnicity: White
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Luke Evans Height Weight Body Measurements Facts
Luke Evans Family Details:
- Father: David Evans
- Mother: Yvonne Evans
- Siblings: None
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Luke Evans Relationships History:
- Jon Kortajarena – Model (2014-2017)
- Victor Turpin – Actor (2018)
Luke Evans Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: At Last (2019)
- First Film: Taboo (2003)
- First TV Show: The Great Train Robbery (2013)
Luke Evans Distinctive Features:
- Short Hair
Luke Evans Body Measurements:
Below are the actor Luke Evans height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements complete details.
- Build: Athletic
- Height in Feet: 6’0”
- Height in Centimeters: 183 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 77 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 170 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Luke Evans Interesting Facts:
- The actor came out as gay at the beginning of his career.
- Although raised as a Jehovah’s Witness, he left the religion at the age of 16.
- Luke refers to his fans as the “Luketeers” from the novel, The Three Musketeers.