The Barbadian singer, fashion designer and actress, Rihanna was born on February 20, 1988. After deciding to pursue career in music, she recorded a few demo tapes in 2003 and sent them to various record labels out of which one was Def Jam Recordings. The then president of the record label Jay-Z was highly impressed with her singing ability and signed her immediately. Rihanna’s debut album “Music of the Sun” was released in 2005 which proved to be a huge hit and established Rihanna as an international star right in the beginning of her career. Following her initial success, she released her second album named A Girl Like Me in next year which also garnered a lot of commercial success. It was her third album Good Girl Gone Bad in 2007 which earned Rihanna widespread international fame and made her one of the leading singers of the music industry.
After releasing more hit albums like Rated R, Loud, Talk That Talk and Unapologetic, she has now become one of the best-selling artists of all time. In addition to her work as a solo artist, Rihanna has also collaborated with various other artists like Eminem, Jay-Z and Kanye West to release a few hit singles too. Throughout her highly successful musical career, Rihanna has kept winning various awards for her work including 7 Grammy Awards, 22 Billboard Music Awards, 8 American Music Awards and 2 BRIT Awards. In addition to music, she has now also ventured into acting and has appeared in a few films such as Battleship, This Is the End and Annie.
Rihanna Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Robyn Rihanna Fenty
- Nicknames: RiRi, Caribbean Queen, The Barbados Babe, Rihanna
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Fashion designer, Actress
- Date of Birth: February 20, 1988
- Birthplace: Saint Michael, Barbados
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Black
Rihanna Family Details:
- Father Name: Ronald Fenty
- Mother Name: Monica Braithwaite
- Siblings: Rajad Fenty, Kandy Fenty, Rorrey Fenty, Jamie Fenty, Samantha Fenty
Rihanna Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Music of the Sun
- First Film: Bring It On: All or Nothing
Rihanna Body Measurements:
Below is the list of singer Rihanna body measurements such as weight, height, bust, waist, hip, bra cup, shoe and dress size.
- Height: 5′ 8″ (1.73 m)
- Weight: 56 kg (123.5 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-36
Rihanna Interesting Facts:
- During her childhood, Rihanna used to sell clothing with her father at a street stall.
- If she would not have entered in music industry, Rihanna would have liked to go in the field of psychology.
- Rihanna used to be involved in fights with other girls in high school because she didn’t used to get along very well.