Christopher Whitelaw Pine is an American actor born on 26th August 1980. He made his acting debut from the episodes of ER and CSI: Miami. Later that year, Pine appeared in several short films such as The Bulls and The Princes Diaries 2: Royal Engagement. In 2006, he starred in the television film Surrender, Dorothy and afterwards in the films Blind Dating and Bottle Shock. Chris earned his breakthrough with his role as James T. Kirk is the 2009 film Star Trek. The film received critical acclaim and success and became a hit on the box office. Upcoming years brought more success for him and he performed variety of roles in several films and television series such as Star Trek Into Darkness, Rise of the Guardians, Into the Woods and SuperMansion. Pine won numerous awards and nominations throughout his career including MTV Movie Award, Teen Choice Award and Scream Award. In his personal life, Chris Pine dated numerous celebrities including Zoe Kravitz and Dominique Piek. Currently he is in a relationship with Vail Bloom.
Chris Pine Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Christopher Whitelaw Pine
- Nicknames: Chris, Piney
- Date of Birth: August 26, 1980
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Chris Pine Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Biceps Size Vital Stats
Chris Pine Family Details:
- Father: Robert Pine (Actor)
- Mother: Gwynne Gilford (Former Actress)
- Siblings: Katherine Pine (Older Sister)
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Chris Pine Career Highlights:
- First Film: Why Germany? (2004)
- First TV Show: ER (2003)
Chris Pine Body Measurements:
Following are the complete actor Chris Pine body measurements including his weight, height, chest, waist, biceps and shoe size details.
- Height: 6 ft (183 cm)
- Weight: 78 kg (172 pounds)
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Chest Size: 40 inches
- Waist Size: 15 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 32 inches
Chris Pine Interesting Facts:
- Chris enjoys doing skeet shooting.
- He is the cousin of film producer Martin Jurow.
- Pine began wearing glasses during third grade.