Bradley Cooper is an American actor who was born on January 5, 1975. Despite of not having any intentions of becoming an actor in childhood, Bradley Cooper decided to enter in the field after completing his graduation. He made his acting career debut with a guest role in television show, Sex and the City during 1999. He then also served as a presenter in the Globe Trekker before making his film debut in 2001 through Wet Hot American Summer. Later he was signed for the role of Will Tippin in popular television drama Alias which helped Cooper in gaining recognition worldwide.
After Alias, Bradley Cooper appeared in a number of television shows and films during next few years before achieving success through 2005 film Wedding Crashers. Seeing his strong performances especially comedic roles, Cooper soon started getting offers for more films out of which most one were comedy. Over next years, Bradley has kept giving hit films time-to-time such as Yes Man, The Hangover trilogy, Limitless and The A-Team. One of the most appreciated performance of Cooper came in 2012 film Silver Linings Playbook for which he was nominated for Academy Award.
In his personal life, Bradley Cooper had married actress Jennifer Esposito in 2006 but the couple failed to carry-on their marriage and filed for divorce in 2007. Cooper then dated Renee Zellweger from 2009 to 2011 and Zoe Saldana from 2011 to 2013 and now is in a relationship with model Suki Waterhouse since March 2013.
Bradley Cooper Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Bradley Charles Cooper
- Nicknames: Coop
- Occupation: Actor
- Date of Birth: January 5, 1975
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Height: 6′ 1″ (1.85 m)
- Net worth: $60 million
Bradley Cooper Height Weight Body Measurements
Bradley Cooper Favorite Color, Food, Music and other Favorite Things:
- Hobbies and Interests: Riding Motorbike, Listening Music, Reading, Sports
- Favorite Color: Green, Blue
- Favorite Food: Sushi
- Favorite Book: Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Lolita, Geek Love: A Novel, Blood Meridian, The Giving Tree
- Favorite Music: Radiohead, Philip Glass, Johnny Cash, Odd Future, Metallica
- Favorite Movie: The Celebration, The Conversation, The Shop Around the Corner, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
- Favorite Sports: Football
- Favorite NFL Team: Philadelphia Eagles
- Favorite Pet: Dog