Born on 5th January 1975, Bradley Charles Cooper is an American actor and producer. He started his acting career from a small role in one episode of the TV show S*x and the City. Bradley earned recognition from the TV show Alias and drama Jack & Bobby. Later on , Cooper moved towards film industry and worked in several movies including Hit and Run, Silver Linings Playbook, Serena, The Hangover, Guardians of the Galaxy and American Hustle. Bradley won numerous awards such as MTV Movie Awards, Screen Actors Guild Awards and Satellite Award.
In addition to that, he is an owner of a production company and produced a movie named American Sniper. Coming towards his personal life, Cooper married actress Jennifer Esposito in 2005 but the marriage only lasted for a year and the couple divorced in 2007. After that, Bradley Cooper has dated several models and actresses including Renee Zellweger, Zoe Saldana, Suki Waterhouse and Irina Shayk.
Bradley Cooper Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Bradley Charles Cooper
- Nicknames: Brad, Coop
- Date of Birth: January 5, 1975
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Bradley Cooper Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Vital Stats
Bradley Cooper Family Details:
- Father: Charles Cooper
- Mother: Gloria Campano
- Siblings: Holly Cooper
- Spouse: Jennifer Esposito (m. 2006–2007)
- Children: None
Bradley Cooper Career Highlights:
- First Film: Wet Hot American Summer
- First TV Show: S*x and the City
Bradley Cooper Body Measurements:
Listed below are complete actor Bradley Cooper body measurements including his height, weight, shoe, chest and biceps size.
- Height in Feet: 6′ 1″
- Height in Cenimeters: 185 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 83 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 183 pounds
- Shoe Size: 14
- Chest Size: 40 inches
- Waist Size: 34 inches
- Arms/ Biceps: 15 inches
Bradley Cooper Interesting Facts:
- Bradley has never worn deodorant..
- The actor likes to play golf and football.
- Bradley Cooper is fluent in French language.