The British singer Sinead Harnett first rose to prominence during 2011 when she got featured on the single “Walk Away” by the grime artist Wiley. As a solo artist, she released her debut song “Got Me” in 2013 while her first major success came with the release of her extended Play (EP) “N.O.W.” whom singles “No Other Way” and “Paradise” earned praise from news outlets like The Guardian and The Huffington Post. Since doing so, Sinead has continued releasing impressive music from time to time and continues to gain more and more mainstream success with each release. In addition to her solo work, she has collaborated with several other prominent artists too, such as Ryan Hemsworth, MNEK and Gryffin.
Sinead Harnett Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Sinéad Monica Harnett
- Nicknames: Sinéad
- Date of Birth: October 12, 1989
- Birthplace: Finchley, London, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Sinead Harnett Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Stats Facts
Sinead Harnett Family Details:
- Father: Patrick N. Harnett
- Mother: Yaowaluck Kluiprasert
- Siblings: She has one sister.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Sinead Harnett Relationships History:
- The singer is yet to publicly discuss any details about her dating life.
Sinead Harnett Career Highlights:
- First Extended Play (EP): Got Me (2013)
- First Mixtape: Chapter One (2017)
Sinead Harnett Distinctive Features:
- Petite Figure
- High Cheekbones
Sinead Harnett Body Measurements:
Complete singer Sinead Harnett measurements are listed below including her height, weight, shoe and bra cup size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 8”
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123 pounds
- Bra Size: Unknown
Sinead Harnett Interesting Facts:
- She has worked as a waitress in the past.
- Her father is Irish while her mother is Thai.
- Some of her major musical influences are Tina Turner, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson and Amy Winehouse.
- Her career’s first breakthrough came when grime artist Wiley collaborated with her for a song on suggestions by the fans.