The Czech model Hana Soukupová was born on December 18, 1985. She started her professional modeling career in 1998 in Prague and gained her first major success at the age of just 15 when she was signed as the face of Carolina Herrera’s Chic perfume. Since then, she has walked over 500 runway fashion shows for various fashion icons like Gucci, Dior, Calvin Klein, Alexander McQueen, Valentino, Karl Lagerfeld and Dolce & Gabbana.
She has also modeled for some of the most famous fashion brands such as Escada, H&M, Versace, Gucci, Dior, Balenciaga, Carolina Herrera, BVLGARI and Victoria’s Secret. In addition to this, Hana Soukupová has also been featured on over 90 magazine covers including Elle, Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, W and Allure. The successful model is currently married to Drew Aaron. The couple married in a small private wedding in 2006 and now has a son together.
Hana Soukupová Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Hana Soukupová
- Nicknames: Hana Banana
- Date of Birth: December 18, 1985
- Birthplace: Karlovy Vary, Czechoslovakia
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Height: 6′ 0″ (1.83 m)
Hana Soukupová Favorite Things:
Given below are complete details about model Hana Soukupová favorite things such as designers, perfume, hobbies, magazines, accessories and music band.
- Hobbies and Interests: Shopping
- Favorite Perfume: Chanel No. 5, Ralph Lauren’s Romance
- Favorite Music Band: The White Stripes
- Favorite Designers: Stella McCartney, Alexander McQueen, Prada, Balenciaga, YSL
- Favorite Accessory: Handbags
- Favorite Photographers: Mario Sorrenti, Steven Meisel, Mario Testino
- Favorite Magazine: i-D, Vogue