Emma Watson Biography:
Emma Watson is an English model and film actress born in Paris on April 15, 1990. Emma belongs to a well educated family, as her parents both were lawyers. She is the eldest daughter of her parents. Unfortunately, her parents got separated when Emma Watson was quite young. Emma Watson is now a worldwide famous actress with her most prominent role as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film series.
After her parents got separated, she moved to Oxford shire. Emma attended Theatre Arts School at Oxford, where she studied about acting, school plays, singing and dancing. She had God gifted instinct for acting from her childhood. While studying at Stagecoach Theatre Arts School, she won prize in poetry competition. Emma Watson had never performed professionally but one of her theatre teacher suggested her to go for acting field.
Emma Watson first performed in a movie based on a novel named “Harry Potter Series”. In Harry Potter, Hermione is one of closest and bossy type friend of Harry. It was this role that earned Emma immense amount of popularity for her marvelous acting skills. She and her partner Daniel Radcliffe (Harry), both become famous all over the world for their role as young wizards fighting battle between virtue and wickedness.
“The Sorcerer’s Stone” was the first part of this series released in 2001. Watson received critical appreciation for her role in Harry Potter. In short, her natural acting led her towards the height of success at very young age. There are total eight part of this series that made Watson, a prominent super star of 21st Century. Watson also performed in a leading role in another film based on kid’s novel named, “Ballet Shoes” by Noel Streatfield. She also proved herself as a most fashionable and trendy girl.
Recently, in one of her interview she said that, “She loves fashion”. Emma Watson’s taste in dressing shows her passion towards fashion. Her way of acting and beauty caught everyone’s eye in a short time period. She also worked with different fashion stylists in the year 2009. Emma also worked as a model for Burberry’s autumn and winter collection in 2009 and 2010. She won several awards for her inspirational acting in Harry Potter. In 2002, she got nominated for Saturn Award being a best young actor. In 2010, she got nominated for Teen Choice Award as well as MTV Movie Award. She won National Movie Awards in 2007 for best female performer. Her acting talent and sense of style has made Emma Watson a highly renowned actress and fashion icon of Hollywood.
Emma Watson Personal Details:
Complete Name: Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson
Occupation: Model, Actress
Date of Birth: April 15, 1990
Birthplace: Paris, France
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Height: 5′ 5″ (1.65 m)
Net worth: $50 Million
Emma Watson Favorite Color, Food, Music and other Favorite Things:
- Hobbies and Interests: Painting, Singing, Dancing, Cooking, Playing Sports (Tennis, Netball, Field Hockey)
- Favorite Color: light blue, White
- Favorite Food: Mexican
- Favorite Book: “The Little Prince” by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The BFG by Roald Dahl, Just Kids by Patti Smith
- Favorite Harry Potter Book: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Favorite Perfume: Lancome’s Tresor Midnight Rose
- Favorite Music: Lady GaGa, Justin Timberlake, Alanis Morrisette
- Favorite Movie: Notting Hill, Giants, Amélie, Pride & Prejudice
- Favorite Actor: Johnny Depp, Julia Roberts
- Favorite Sports: Tennis, Rounders, Hockey
- Favorite Soccer Team: Chelsea
- Favorite Makeup Products: Lancôme’s Teint Miracle, Stila cream blush, Lancôme’s Hypnôse mascara, Tarte LipSurgence pencils
- Favorite Pet: Cat
- Her father and mother, both are lawyers.
- Emma loves chocolate and doesn’t likes to eat vegetables.
- Emma Watson’s favorite subjects in school were English, history and Arts while she hates geography and math.