Justin Bieber is a Canadian Pop Star born in Ontario, Canada on 1st March, 1994. He was brought up by a single mother in the small town of Stratford. Bieber was interested in music from his childhood. Although, Bieber is not a trained singer but his melodious voice made him popular among people. He uploaded few of his music clips on YouTube and received a lot of appreciation from people around the world. He and his mother used to post clips of Bieber performances on YouTube with the cover of Michael Jackson. Justin Bieber’s mother has played a vital role in his success.
During his childhood, he got second position in a local talent competition and later on, YouTube made him one of the biggest celebrity of the 21st Century. He was discovered by Scooter Braun who saw potential in Bieber and introduced him to Usher. He signed his first music contract with Usher and performed his Solo. His first debut album named, “My World” was released in 2009 that opened a new dimension for him. He moved to Atlanta after starting his musical career on the initial level.
Justin Bieber released in the first song named, “One Time” in 2009. Afterward, his first album “My World” proved to be a huge success all over the world and sold around 137,000 copies within one week. His next song “Baby” broke the record of Billboard Top 10 in 2010 and made Bieber a world-renowned pop star. The fans craze for Justin Bieber can be measured from the fact that once he went out to attend a documentary in a theatre and his fans gathered around him on stage, to get a glimpse of his life beyond the camera. Since making his debut, Bieber has released a number of classic songs that have been praised a lot by the audience.
While coming towards his personal life, Justin Bieber broke many young female hearts, when he started dating TV actress and famous singer Selena Gomez. Both Selena Gomez and Bieber remained together for quite a long period but after dating for about 2 years, the couple finally broke up in 2013. He then married Hailey Rhode Bieber in 2018. Justin Bieber has also faced many scandals in his musical career until now. In 2011, a female claimed that he is the father of her baby but DNA test saved Bieber. Justin Bieber has also portrayed that scandal in his song named, “Maria”.
Justin Bieber Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Justin Drew Bieber
- Nicknames: JBiebs, JB
- Occupation: Singer, Actor
- Date of Birth: March 1, 1994
- Birthplace: London, Ontario, Canada
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Height: 5′ 9″ (1.75 m)
Justin Bieber Favorite Things:
- Hobbies and Interests: Solve Rubik’s cubes, Listening Music, Skateboarding, Playing Video Games
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Food: Spaghetti
- Favorite Candy: Sour Patch Kids
- Favorite Restaurant: Tim Hortons
- Favorite Book: Fledgling: Jason Steed by Mark A. Cooper
- Favorite Perfume: Justin Bieber The Key
- Favorite Music: R&B, Pop
- Favorite Singers: Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Usher
- Favorite Movie: Rocky, The Notebook
- Favorite TV Show: Smallville
- Favorite Sports: Hockey, Basketball
- Favorite Number: 6
- Favorite Pet: American Bulldog
Justin Bieber Interesting Facts:
- He is a fan of Michael Jackson.
- Justin Bieber’s debut album was named, “My World”.