The American actress and model, Olivia Wilde was born on March 10, 1984. After deciding to pursue her professional career in the field of acting at a very young age, she made her acting debut in 2003 with television series skin. Olivia first rose to fame through her performance in hit TV series The O.C. but her biggest breakthrough came in 2007 when she was cast in Fox medical drama House which has helped her in becoming a household name. In addition to television, Olivia Wilde has also appeared in several films through her career. She made her big screen debut in 2004 with film The Girl Next Door and since then has gone on to star in a number of critically as well as commercially successful movies so far such as Alpha Dog, Year One, Tron: Legacy, Her, The Change-Up, Rush, Cowboys & Aliens and The Lazarus Effect. Along with TV and film, she has also been featured in a couple of music videos too.
When it comes to the personal life of the actress, Olivia Wilde remained married to Italian musician and filmmaker Tao Ruspoli from 2003 to 2011. After the divorce, Olivia began dating actor Jason Sudeikis later that year. The couple now has been engaged since 2013 while their first child together was born in April 2014.
Olivia Wilde Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Olivia Jane Cockburn
- Nicknames: Olivia Wilde
- Occupation: Actress
- Date of Birth: March 10, 1984
- Birthplace: New York City, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dyed Brown
Olivia Wilde Family Details:
- Father: Andrew Cockburn
- Mother: Leslie Cockburn
- Siblings: Chloe Frances Cockburn, Charlie Philip Cockburn
- Spouse: Tao Ruspoli (m. 2003–2011)
- Children: Otis Alexander
Olivia Wilde Career Highlights:
- First Film: Meeting Magdalene
- First TV Show: Skin
Olivia Wilde Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 7″ (1.71 m)
- Weight: 52 kg (115 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Body Measurements: 32-27-32
Olivia Wilde Interesting Facts:
- She wanted to be an actress since her childhood.
- Olivia is actually a natural blonde.
- Her birth name is Olivia Jane Cockburn but she took the stage name “Wilde” in high school from Irish author Oscar Wilde.