Izuka Hoyle started her professional acting journey with theatre and many years later, made a successful transition to on-screen work. She made her big-screen debut with the 2018 historical drama film Mary Queen of Scots while her first television appearance came in the thriller series Clique. A few years into her on-screen acting career, Hoyle broke into the mainstream limelight in 2020 with the role of Wren in the third and fourth seasons of the American TV series The Outpost. From that breakthrough onwards, she has retained the limelight with other successful film and television projects, including Big Boys, and Boiling Point.
Izuka Hoyle Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Chantelle Izuka Hoyle
- Nicknames: Izuka
- Date of Birth: January 18, 1996
- Birthplace: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Nationality: Scottish
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Race/ Ethnicity: Multi-ethnic (English, Scottish, Jamaican)
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Izuka Hoyle Height Weight Body Measurements Shoe Size Statistics
Izuka Hoyle Family Details:
- Father Name: Pete Hoyle
- Mother Name: Helen Hoyle
- Sibling Name: Kimberly Hoyle (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Izuka Hoyle Relationships History:
- The actress hasn’t shared any romantic life details publicly.
Izuka Hoyle Career Highlights:
- First Film: Mary Queen of Scots (2018)
- First TV Show: Clique (2018)
Izuka Hoyle Distinctive Features:
- Curly Hair
Izuka Hoyle Body Measurements:
Listed below are the Scottish actress Izuka Hoyle height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurement statistics.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’8″
- Height in Centimeters: 172 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Feet/ Shoe Size: Unknown
Izuka Hoyle Interesting Facts:
- Her father is white while her mother is Nigerian.
- Although pursuing acting as a full-time career, she also holds a keen interest in singing and dancing.
- She played Catherine Parr in Six: the Musical which makes her the first Black principal actress to play the role.