Jodie Turner-Smith is a British artist known for her work in the fields of modeling and acting. Her journey in the entertainment world began after meeting musician Pharrell Williams through a mutual friend. While she was looking to become a writer at that time, Pharrell convinced her to pursue modeling instead. Following his advice, Jodie also moved to the U.S. in order to explore modeling opportunities. There, while pursuing modeling she decided to try out acting as well. Her on-screen debut came in 2013 and over the next few years, she played minor roles in several on-screen projects.
Turner-Smith first gained mainstream success with her performances in the 2017 TV series The Last Ship and then the 2019 film Queen & Slim. These projects put her into the mainstream limelight internationally and ever since, she has solidified her place in the industry’s elite actresses with more successful projects like After Yang, Murder Mystery 2, and Anne Boleyn. Now lastly moving from her professional career to family life, Jodie Turner-Smith is married to actor Joshua Jackson and the pair welcomed their first child in 2020.
Jodie Turner-Smith Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jodie Turner-Smith
- Nicknames: Jodie
- Date of Birth: September 7, 1988
- Birthplace: Peterborough, United Kingdom
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Actress and Model
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Race/ Ethnicity: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Jodie Turner-Smith Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Facts
Jodie Turner-Smith Family Details:
- Father Name: Eron Smith
- Mother Name: Hilda Turner-Smith
- Sibling Name: Brandon Antonino Giovanni Smith (Brother), Toni Gasson-Smith (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Joshua Jackson (m. 2019)
- Children Name: Janie Jackson (Daughter)
Jodie Turner-Smith Relationships History:
- Joshua Jackson – Actor (2018-Present)
Jodie Turner-Smith Career Highlights:
- Debut Film: The Neon Demon (2016)
- First TV Show: True Blood (2013)
- First Music Video: “Walkin’ on the Moon” by The-Dream feat. Kanye West (2014)
Jodie Turner-Smith Distinctive Features:
- Septum piercing
Jodie Turner-Smith Body Measurements:
The British actress Jodie Turner-Smith body measurements details are shared below, including her height, weight, shoe size, and other vital statistics.
- Build: Athletic
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9¼″
- Height in Centimeters: 176 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123 lbs
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 10 (US)
Jodie Turner-Smith Interesting Facts:
- She used to work at a bank.
- Musician Pharrell Williams convinced her to pursue modeling.
- Her parents are Jamaican and she is the only one of her siblings whose birth didn’t take place in Jamaica.